With the Velasco 43, Jeanneau takes an innovative new direction in the world of flybridge motor yacht design.
Inspired by larger yachts, the Velasco 43 makes a strong personal statement on the exterior, paired with a contemporary style on the interior.
Aboard the Velasco 43, the distribution of interior and exterior living spaces results in an unexpected, superior level of comfort, with a layout that is particularly
well suited for today’s families.
Designed for smooth, safe cruising at high speeds, the highly tapered hull of the Velasco 43 is comfortable and efficient in all cruising conditions.
Shaft drive transmission and joystick control are the preferred technical solutions for frequent cruising and effortless manoeuvring.
Innovative and elegant, powerful and reassuring, the Velasco 43 unveils an all-new approach to the motor yacht, one conceptualised entirely for family cruising.
- 2 Cabins & 2 Heads
- Bow & Stern Thruster
- Generator 13.5 kw
- Tropical Air Condition w/ Reverse Heat
- Anchoring Kit
- Raymarine Electronics Pack: Upper & Lower GPS/Sounder/HD Radar/AutoPilot
- Basement Freezer
- Flybridge Protection Covers
- Bimini Top (Taupe)
- Teak Floor on Fly
- Galley on Fly w/ Water System
- Fridge on Fly
- External Curtains (Charcoal)
- Glendinning Cable Management System
- Storage Safe
- Mattress Battens Fwd Cabin
- 32' Salon Smart LED TV
- Electric Trim Tabs
- Bose Audio System
DECK :Aft fixed platform – or hydraulic platform (o)2 full integrated sidewaysLateral access to the helm stationStarboard lateral access2 single front sundecks convertible into a double – mattresses (o)Large flat area including complete mooring system installation
COCKPIT :Central access to the engine roomDirect access to the both integrated sideways Cockpit bench including storageLife raft storageLife raft storageGas bottle storage
FLYBRIDGE - Front area :Helm stationAdjustable pilot seatDashboard including areas for all the navigation equipmentsStorages2 places navigation benchConvertibility into a secondary sundeck
- Central area :U shape saloon including storages Saloon TableGalley furniture (o) (sink, fridge (o), grill (o) Flying bridge GRP mast
- Aft area :Access to the flying bridgeFlat area to receive a wide sundeck mattress (ot)
MAIN DECK - Helm station :Areas for all navigation instrumentation Navigation bench Direct outside starboard access
- Galley :Complete installation Gas installation (stove + gas) or Electric installation: vitroceramic burner + microwave oven (o)Fridge + dishwasher (o)Many storage and drawersDedicated opening windowCellar including storages (o) or washing machine(o)
- Saloon :Access through a wide (4 parts) opening sliding door U shape saloon on starboard (convertible into a double bed) Sofa at portsideIntegrated TV (o)StoragesCellar including storage (o), freezer (o) and wine cellar (o) <