Fishable to the extremes.
From the tip of the bow all the way to the standard Mercury® outboard, the 204 CC is a versatile boat ready to take your fishing farther.
On one hand, it’s a shallow-drafting, nimble-handling nearshore boat with a wide-open layout allowing you to fish the entire perimeter of the boat. On the other hand, it’s a rugged Deep V offshore boat with the legendary MAKO® hull design that eats chop for breakfast.
Nearshore or off, it packs a ton of great features inside, including a deep livewell, in-deck storage, rod storage, pedestal helm seating and an anchor locker.
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Under-gunwale port & starboard rod racks
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- 2 pedestal helm seats
- Center console w/analog gauges, footrest, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- Forward-console seat w/livewell
- In-deck bow storage compartment
- Port & starboard bow seating w/80-qt. (75.71 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Top-loading anchor locker