|| 28 ft
|Hull Material ||Fiberglass||Hull Shape ||Deep Vee|| |
|Beam ||9 ft 10 in||Max Draft ||1 ft 9 in|| |
|Dry Weight ||6000 lb||Max Seating Capacity ||13|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||228 gal||Deadrise at Transom ||21°|| |
Go big! Really big!
Backed by more than 45 years of offshore fishing heritage, the MAKO 284 CC continues to stand at the top of the food chain.
At 28' 4" (8.64 m) long with a 9' 10" (3.00 m) beam, it has huge amounts of room inside for maneuvering while working a fish. And it uses that deck space to also provide all the features you need for a full day on the water, including fishboxes, a loaded bait prep station with a livewell, freshwater sink, rod holders, tackle storage, helm with a head enclosure and more!
Plus, it features the legendary MAKO Deep V hull design, giving you the confidence and security needed to tackle rough conditions safely.
At 28' 4" and rated for up to two 300-horsepower outboards, the MAKO 284 CC is ready to take your fishing farther than ever.
- Rugged fiberglass Deep V hull design w/1-piece integrated stringer grid w/molded gelcoat finish
- In-deck water channels
- Center console helm w/fully lined head enclosure, digital gauges, oversized electronics mounting surface, recessed & covered electrical switches, glass windshield, grab rail & forward-console seat w/insulated & drained cooler
- T-top w/electronics box, flourescent light, spreader lights & 5 rod holders
- Easy-access electrical & plumbing layouts
- Battery switch panel w/removable knobs for added security
- Redundant bilge pump system w/dual 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) pumps
- Bait prep station w/redundant 50-gal. (189.27 L) livewell fed by 1,650 GPH (6,245.93 LPH) pump w/1,100 GPH (4,163.95 LPH) backup pump, removable cutting board, tackle storage, rod holders & sink w/on-demand freshwater
- Wide cushioned leaning post w/lockable storage & backrest
- Length: 28' 4"
- Fuel Capacity: 228 Gallons
- Deadrise: 21 Degrees
- Draft: 21"
- Beam: 9' 10"
- Max. Person Capacity: 13 Persons
- Max. Weight Capacity: 5791 Lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 2600 Lbs.
- Approx. Hull Weight: 6000 Lbs.
- Min. Recommended HP each (Twin): 200 HP
- Transom Height at Center Line: 30"
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Trim tab switches w/position indicator lights
- OEM digital instrumentation
- Custom anodized aluminum tilt steering wheel w/knob
- Double-wide forward-console seat w/storage compartment & 2 drink holders
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- Easy-access battery storage
- Head enclosure w/molded liner, wiring access hatches, sink, removable storage pouch, mirror & double-gasket door
- Integrated full-width fiberglass footrest w/non-skid surface
- Recessed switch panel w/circuit breakers & engine ignition switches
- Sink w/faucet & on-demand freshwater
- Extra-large electronics mounting surface
- Tempered safety glass windscreen w/aluminum frame
- Hydraulic steering
Construction & Exterior
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats, chocks & hinges
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360 degrees & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Recessed, pull-out boarding ladder
- Closed-molded laminate hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass-encapsulated transom w/2" (5.08 cm) fiberglass-impregnated, high-density composite core
- Integrated 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/gelcoat finish
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating
- 100% composite construction
- NMMA certification
- Available w/optional 2-tone hull color
- Molded non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunwale tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
- Self-bailing cockpit w/gutters, oversized drains & transom valves
- Walk-thru transom w/latching door
- Brushed anodized aluminum bow rail
- Port & starboard bilge access w/removable covers
- Freshwater shower w/pull-out spray head
- Port & starboard under-gunwale rod racks for 6 rods up to 9' (2.74 m) long
- Port & starboard tilt-out storage bins
- 470-qt. (444.79 L) center bow in-deck storage compartment w/drain
- Port, starboard & aft bolsters
- Molded-in port & starboard stern platforms w/cooler-mounting flat between
- 3 port & 3 starboard gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- Anchor locker w/protective inner liner
- Fiberglass leaning post w/backrest, flip-up cushion, storage below & bait prep station w/freshwater sink, removable cutting board, 50-gal. (189.27 L) aerated anti-slosh livewell & tackle storage
- Outrigger-ready T-top w/Black Weblon cover, 5 rod holders, electronics box, fluorescent light & 3 spreader lights (1 fore, 2 aft)
- Port & starboard forward seats w/gravity overboard drainage
- 4 drink holders
- 390-qt. (369.08 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/gravity drainage & diaphragm pump
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
Mechanical, Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Pre-wired for optional stereo system & speakers
- Triple-battery rigging (2 cranking, 1 house) w/voltage sensitive relay (VSR) & emergency parallel switches
- .188" (.48 cm) aluminum fuel tank w/4 baffles
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) & 1,100 GPH (4,163.95 LPH) livewell pumps
- High-speed raw water intake
- Shut-off valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Two automatic 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) bilge pumps
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Freshwater pump
- Raw water washdown pump
- Pre-wired circuitry for optional ancho