|| 21 ft
|Hull Material ||Fiberglass||Hull Shape ||Modified Vee|| |
|Beam ||8 ft 4 in||Draft Board/Drive Up ||1 ft|| |
|Dry Weight ||2100 lb||Max Seating Capacity ||7|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||56 gal||Length Overall ||21 ft|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||20°|| || || |
Experience the new way to conquer the bays!
The rugged, all-new MAKO 21 Light Tackle Skiff brings the award-winning hull design of the MAKO 18 LTS to inshore anglers who require a larger fishing platform.
With a massive 8' 4" (2.54 m) beam, this boat provides unmatched stability underway and at rest. And, thanks to the Rapid Planing System transom, it planes with little bow rise, making it great for skinny water areas.
Inside, the 21 LTS is ready for tournament anglers and professional guides with a removable forward-console fishbox/cooler, a padded helm seat/cooler, spacious storage compartments, an aerated 30-gallon (113.56 L) livewell and much more!
- Raised bow casting platform w/non-skid surface
- Removable bow cast net storage
- 2 bow dry storage areas & starboard rod locker w/organizers
- Fully molded console w/vertical rod holders, tackle storage & removable forward cooler/fishbox
- Cushioned helm seat/cooler for drinks/food
- Huge cockpit w/360° mobility/fishability
- In-deck hatch for easy access to 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Raised aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. (113.56 L) aerated aft livewell w/Pro-Air® system
- Extremely quiet foam-filled hull makes it easy to stalk prey
- Length: 21'
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 56 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8' 4''
- Approx. weight: 2100 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3310 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 7 Persons
- Max. weight capacity: 2100 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1100 Lbs.
- Transom height at center line: 27"
- Teleflex® hydraulic steering w/tilt wheel
- Binnacle-mounted remote engine control w/power trim switch
- 6 anodized aluminum vertical rod holders
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Removable 72-qt. (68.14 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- 2 stainless steel drink holders w/drainage system
- 20.25" (51.44 cm) tall contoured, tinted acrylic windscreen
- Dual battery switch & single battery rigging
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum grab rail
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- 12V accessory jack
- Hinged backrest cushion on front of console w/concealed 2-tray tackle storage for Plano 3600 Series boxes
- Toe kick
- Stainless steel destroyer-style steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating
- NMMA certification
- MAKO® White gelcoat
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck & cockpit sole
- Hand-laid hull, deck & stringer system
- Fully molded composite deck w/integrated bow & stern casting platforms
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Integrated 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- Encapsulated transom w/2" (5.08 cm) fiberglass-infused, high-density composite core
- Non-marring vinyl rub rail
- High-density, fiberglass-infused trolling motor mounting core
- Helm seating & console mechanically fastened & chemically bonded to high-density composite core & .25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Aluminum backing plates laminated into bow & stern decks to accomodate fore & aft casting seat installations
- Stainless steel fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware throughout
Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Systems
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Engraved switch panel w/rocker switches & push-to-reset circuit breakers
- 6-circuit ATO/ATC distribution fuse block
- 2 cockpit courtesy lights
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) cartridge livewell pump w/auxiliary inlet port
- High-speed raw water pickup
- Marelon® "corrosion-free" seacocks on all thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Self-bailing cockpit w/removable deck drain screens
- EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast "corrosion-free" fuel tank
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
Hardware & Accessories
- .5" (1.27 cm) stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Powder-coated transom reinforcement plate w/MAKO logo
- Seven 6" (15.24 cm) stainless steel low-profile pull-up cleats (fore, spring & aft)
- Stainless steel fuel fill & vent fittings
- Stainless steel & bronze thru-hull fittings
- 2-lb. (.91 kg) class BC fire extinguisher
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
- MAKO factory engine pre-rigging
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO hull design
- Award-winning Rapid Planing System (RPS) transom
- Custom tandem-axle trailer
- 1,000-lb. (453.59 kg) capacity tongue jack
- Dual-axle brakes
- No Touch Vault oil bath hubs
- 14" (35.56 cm) galvanized V5 wheels
- Galvanized leaf spring suspension
- Aluminum construction
- Galvanized steel components
- LED lights
- PVC loading guides
- Stainless steel har