|| 19 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Deep Vee|| |
|Beam ||8 ft 6 in||Dry Weight ||1730 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||6||Fuel Capacity ||40 gal|| |
|Length Overall ||19 ft 1 in||Deadrise at Transom ||20°|| |
The leader of the pack.
Whether you fish for a living, or just live to fish, the Targa™ V-18 WT is loaded with more tournament-level features than any other boat in its class.
There’s NEW tilt hydraulic steering and a set-back transom to maximize performance. The walk-thru windshield protects the cockpit from wind and spray to maximize comfort in less-than-ideal conditions. The starboard console is loaded with convenience features, like a GPS-driven speedometer and Lowrance® fishfinder.
At the bow, you’ll find a Minn Kota® trolling motor with foot pedal storage. Plus, the Targa features unique 11” (27.94 cm) gunnels with integrated rod boxes.
NEW for 2014, it comes with a Bluetooth®-capable stereo and our exclusive Diamond Coat finish in one of two eye-catching colors.
- NEW Diamond Coat finish w/industry-exclusive acrylic powder coat paint & clear coat
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V aluminum hull w/20º deadrise & all-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield, cooler, UPGRADED hydraulic steering & NEW Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/320 pixels & surface temp.
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods up to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 55-gal. (208.20 L) aerated livewell—each w/timer recirculation, pump-out & removable bait bucket
- Aft boarding platform w/ladder
- 4 high-style upholstered seats/7 seat locations (including 2 removable fold-down fishing seats)
- Aft boarding platform w/ladder
- 2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 19' 1''
- Bottom width: 88"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 40 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 102"
- Approx. weight: 1730 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3374 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 6 Persons
- Depth inside: 28"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 25"
- Max. weight capacity: 1650 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 900 Lbs.
- Towing length: 24' 9''
- Storage length: 20' 6''
- Package height: 6' 11''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels & surface temperature
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Dash layout designed to accept large graph or GPS units
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- NEW upgraded hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum insulated & carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- NEW Diamond Coat powder-coated paint process w/clear coat for long-lasting good looks
- Tall 23" (58.42 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- SUPER-WIDE 2-piece, all-welded .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer ride
- Wide 102" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room. Wide 88" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability.
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity—w/non-skid step pads & integrated storage
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (2) batteries
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Stowable navigation lights
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- NEW marine-grade, cut-pile fishing friendly Midnight Star carpet throughout
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Bow padded backrests
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Bow storage nets
- Center bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- 2 top-loading ro