|Tracker Pro Guide V-16 WT|
|| 16 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Deep Vee|| |
|Beam ||7 ft 4 in||Dry Weight ||1290 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||5||Fuel Capacity ||15 gal|| |
|Length Overall ||16 ft||Deadrise at Transom ||20°|| |
Through the wind and the rain—Enjoy a boat designed for all-weather fishability.
Anglers who don’t let the weather cool their fishing fever or who like to take their families with them will really enjoy the Pro Guide™ V-16 WT.
Its walk-thru, wraparound windshield helps shield the cockpit from wind and spray, making for a much more comfortable outing in less-than-perfect conditions. In addition the second console provides a glovebox.
More features include the trolling motor with foot pedal storage, courtesy lighting, gear storage, 23-gallon (87.06 L) aerated livewell with a bait bucket and two top-loading rod lockers.
And, of course, it comes with our NEW, industry-exclusive Diamond Coat finish and is available in two distinct, eye-catching colors!
- NEW Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- Wide, stable, all-welded aluminum Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & all-aluminum transom
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, recirculated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer & pump-out system
- Two 8' (2.44 m) lockable top-loading side rod/gear boxes, 3 bow compartments (1 w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays) & 1 aft dry storage box
- 3 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables, 13” (33.02 cm) radial tires & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD II protection
- Length: 16'
- Bottom width: 70"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Package width: 7' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 15 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 88"
- Approx. weight: 1210 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2396 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Depth inside: 23"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 20"
- Max. weight capacity: 1250 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 700 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21' 6''
- Storage length: 18'
- Package height: 6' 2''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
- Passenger console w/glovebox & built-in drink holder
- Toggle switches
- Driver side drink holder
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Metallic Blue or Metallic TRACKER® Black gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- NEW Diamond Coat powder-coated color w/clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Fore & aft battery storage
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- NEW marine-grade, cut-pile fishing friendly Midnight Star carpet throughout
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 3 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 1 bow compartment w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays
- Rod hold-down straps
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated & divided grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- NEW 13" wheels w/radial tires
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight rati