Spanish mackerel are exciting fish to catch: they swim fast, fight hard, and often can be spotted breaking water and leaping clear of the surface. So, how are you going to catch more of these toothy critters? Check out this quick video, and you’ll learn five simple tips that will make you a better Spanish mackerel angler.
You say Spanish mackerel aren’t your favorite fare? Fine—we’ve focused in on plenty of other specific species in these How to Fish videos. Which ones do you like to cast for?
- How to Fish: Three Speckled Trout Fishing Tips
- How to Fish: Three Striped Bass Fishing Tips
- How to Fish: KISS Bass Fishing
- How to Fish: 3 Tips for Flounder Fishing
- How to Fish: Lenny's Fishing Tips on Bailing for Mahi
- How to Fish: Catching Peacock Bass When Fishing Lures Go Untouched