Presented For Sale By:
Yacht Marketing LTD
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|LOA||105 ft 12 in|
|Beam||232 ft 11 in|
|Max Draft||8 ft 2 in|
|Displacement (Half Load)||115000 kg|
|Fuel Tanks||17400 liters|
|Fresh Water Tanks||3440 liters|
A professional crew has maintained AQUARIUS-S without a fixed budget. AQUARIUS-S is
without a doubt the finest and best maintained Falcon in this size range available. The 106
offers 80cm more beam than the smaller 100’ Falcon, which results into about 1/5 extra
volume that is very noticeable throughout the yacht.
The Falcon 106 has similar interior volume and beam as the Falcon 115. The Falcon 115 has a
larger aft deck and a larger swim platform. A new Falcon 115, with the extensive equipment
list of AQUARIUS S, costs approximately EUR 8.6m.
AQUARIUS-S has an excellent layout with one master cabin, two beamy VIP cabins and two
twin cabins. Thanks to the attractive layout, the yacht has an excellent charter history and can
be available on a try-before-you-buy basis.
AQUARIUS-S is offered at less than one third of the full replacement cost of
the Falcon 115’ model which replaced the 106 model. The Falcon 115 has
about the same beam, internal volume and layout. The Falcon 115 does have
a larger swim platform and longer aft + sundecks. The 106 can easily be
extended to 110’length overall by extending the swim platform, as is done on
more recent Falcon Yachts.
CLASSIFICATION: RINA +A-1.1’Y’ and MCA
Commercial vessel VAT compliant
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Sleeps 10 -12 guests in five cabins all with en suite bathrooms (Jacuzzi bath in VIP and owners cabins). Joinery is a combination of American cherry and birds-eye maple veneers and hardwoods. The two twin cabins each have additional single Pullman berths. Crew quarters accommodate six in four cabins with three bathrooms.
Salon and dining areas
The salon dining area is located forward of the main deck salon. The dining area can seat ten people. The salon seating area has two fabric upholstered sofas, four armchairs, and two coffee tables. The salon is equipped with a BOSE stereo system; satellite TV; a 42’ plasma screen and a Movie screen to convert the salon into a movie theater. The bar area has one vitrifrigo 50 litre fridge and one Icer-ette icemaker.
Galley + Pantry Equipment:
- 90cm Franke stainless steel oven
- Overhead Range Hood.
- Miele Dishwasher
- Miele 150 liter freezer
- Four Liebherr frontloading Fridges
- Two Liebherr 80 liter frontloading Freezers
- Nespresso Coffee Machine.
- Tea + coffee station
- Bremar icemaker in pantry
- Icer-ette Ice maker on sun deck
- Vitrifigo 50 litres Fridge on sun deck
- Wetbar on sundeck
- Crew mess with Siemens 6kg Front Load Washing Machine, LG 9kg Front Load Drier and 30Litre Liebherr Fridge/Freezer and hot cold sink
- Electrolux six element vitroceramic stove
- SMEG microwave, Panasonic Microwave
- Icemaker + fridge in saloon
- Fridge in owners cabin
- Grohe stainless steel double sink with insinkerator
- Bosch 6kg Front Load Washing Machine.
- Indesit 6k front load drier
COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
- Delta Nav Intercom system
- ABB Nera mini M SATCOM
- Two SAILOR RT4822 DSC VHF radios
- Three ICOM portable VHF radios
- Sea Tel 4094 SAT TV system
- Siemens switchboard with phone in all cabins, salon, bridge, galley and exterior.
- CCTV Security colour flat screen in W/house + Cptns Cabin with cameras in Engine room and main aft deck
- RAYTHEON ST60 system
- GSM telephone
- FURUNO DFAX weather fax
- FURUNO NX 500 navtex receiver
- Digital Yacht Share receiver / router
- Onboard Wireless Burglar/Intruder Alarm System.
- RAYTHEON Log & Echo sounder
- Navicontrol AP3003Autopilot interfaced with GEONAV 11 GPS receiver / plotter
- Two GPS interfaced with plotter & autopilot
- Lorenz world map 10” plotter + ACS
- SHARP LCD TVs, Dvd and Video Players in all Guest cabins
- Fujitsu 42”plasma TV in saloon
- Movie screen + SONY projector in main salon
- BOSE stereo system in salon + speakers on main and upper decks.
- SEATEL satellite TV system
- TV + Video in captain’s cabin + Crew mess
- Seven NOKIA decoders
- Echostar SR35 decoder
- SONY stereo system in each guest cabin and Wheelhouse.
- QUATTRO audio / video control
- iPod dock
TENDERS & TOYS
- Novurania 4.3m RIB tender with 70 hp Yamaha 2 stroke outboard
- YAMAHA XL-700 Jetski
- Four deck Bollards
- Two electric Anchor winches
- Sanguinetti 380 VAC Tender Crane 800kg
- Two Anchors galvanized
- Salt water wash down system
- Retractable electric hydraulic gangway
- Remote control spotlight
- Two retractable aft capstans
- Swimming ladder
- Portable side boarding ladder.
- Awning on sun deck.
SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT as per MCA requirements
- CO2 Fire control system with remote operation
- SHIPGUARD fire alarm system
- Closed circuit TV, engine room and aft deck
- Safe in owners cabin, VIP cabin & Captain’s cabin
- Four life rings, 2x man overboard light, 2 x Man Overboard smoke and light.
- Parachute & hand held flares, smoke floats.
- Breathing Apparatus.
- Three 10 man life rafts
View Seller Inventory
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: