Watch the Bayliner 170 OB Video Boat Review
An outboard-powered bowrider in a class dominated by stern drives.
- Design an outboard-powered bowrider with more interior space
- Provide lower cost than stern-drive boats of the same size and nature
- Fiberglass hull, gel-coated plywood deck, stainless-steel hinges
- Quiet and clean while cruising, thanks to the four-stroke outboard
- Lower cruise and top-end speeds than comparable stern-drive models
- Great economy
- Takes waves well for its size
- Maneuverability as good or better than stern-drive models
- A bowrider, with an outboard!
- Tow pylon great for skiing or wakeboarding
- Net pockets in the inwales provide handy stowage