Watch our Bayliner 175 Video Boat Review
A small , inexpensive, but competent bowrider.
- Design a bowrider with more interior space than prior models.
- Provide lower cost than the competition.
- Fiberglass hull, gel-coated plywood deck, stainless-steel hinges.
- Sporty; we broke 42-mph.
- Though it’s louder than a four-stroke outboard, it’s not as loud as some similar stern-drive models.
- Takes waves well for its size.
- Wanders a bit at slow speeds.
- Narrow gunwales noticeably increase useable interior space.
- The swim platform is huge for this size boat.
- Net pockets in the inwales provide handy stowage.