Watch the Bayliner 217 SD Video Boat Review
Overview: A deck boat that offers many different ways to have fun on the water.
Concept: Provide the maximum amount of space possible for the LOA, as well as family-friendly watersports and fishing opportunities.
- Fiberglass-encapsulated stringer grid; stainless-steel fittings; heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl cushions; aft hatches have gas-assist struts.
- Zippy—we hit 47.2 mph!
- Predictable handling for V-hulls of this type and size.
- Broad foredeck knocks down spray.
- Massive foredeck sunpad has room for three bathing beauties.
- A small portable MSD is hidden under the aft seats.
- Entertainment center has a cooler niche built in.
- Tower option turns it into a wakeboarding machine.
- Stowage compartments accessible from both cockpit and swim platform.