Watch the Boats.com Bayliner Discovery 195 Video Boat Review
Overview: A small, inexpensive bowrider.
- Design a bowrider that is extremely low-maintenance and low-cost, but has good features and construction.
- Fit the Discovery series’ versatile nature.
- Fiberglass hull; plywood deck coated with rubbery vinyl-textured nonskid; fiberglass-encapsulated stringers.
- Faster than you’d guess – we broke 40-mph.
- Uninsulated enginebox is on the loud side.
- Great fuel economy: 5.5 miles to the gallon at 3500 RPM.
- Unusual deck liner is grippy, and offers rinse-it and leave-it ease of use.
- Fishing package adds versatility.
- 120-watt, satellite-ready radio comes standard!