Overview: An aluminum fishing boat set up for pan-fishing with a recessed bow platform, dual livewells, and multiple seating positions.
Test Conditions: light chop; two people and 11 gallons fuel aboard
An affordable aluminum pan-fishing boat packaged with a trailer and Mercury four-stroke outboard.
VIEW THE CRESTLINER TC 18 VIDEO BOAT REVIEW
- All-welded aluminum hull, MIG-welded together down the keel, supported by aluminum stringer structure
- Aluminum deck
- Aluminum console with molded acrylic cap
- Top speed of 36.6 mph with optional Mercury four-stroke 60-hp outboard and aluminum propeller
- Averages better than 9 mpg from 3500 to 4500 rpm, and 18 to 28 mph
- Tracks well in very rough conditions; ride is good for boat type
- In smooth water, takes a nice set and turns with confidence
- Recessed bow platform enhances security and stability
- Dual live wells with bait buckets
- Three pedestal seat positions on bow platform enables side-by-side fishing
- Three-across seating
- Locking rod locker, dedicated tackle tray storage, and underseat storage
- Dash-mounted Lowrance X-50 fish locator
- MotorGuide FW 46FB 12-volt trolling motor and on-board battery charger
- Remote trim switch on bow panel
- Matching painted trailer
For more information, visit Crestliner.