Watch the Cruisers Sport Series 208 Video Boat Review
Overview: The smallest bow rider in the Cruisers Sport Series.
- Build a small bow rider with the same attention to detail and equipment as Cruisers uses on their larger, far more expensive yachts.
- Hatches and doors are RTM molded, to maximize strength, minimize weight, and provide a finished surface inside and out.
|Fuel capacity||35 gal.|
- Aluminum plates beef up the engine mounting system and back up all deck hardware.
- Snap-in woven mat replaces carpet with a stronger, easier to clean surface that’s also easy on the feet.
Performance & Handling
- With a 260-hp Mercury stern drive, we blasted past 50-mph.
- Semi-steps in the hullsides help the boat dig in and grip in hair-pin turns.
- Better than 3.5 MPG at cruise.
- Handles a chop well, and there’s little pounding or vibration.
|Test conditions: 1 foot chop, winds 10 - 15 knots, 1 POB|
|Power||260-hp Mercury 5.0L stern drive, 21” Alpha One Propset|
- There’s a back-up pump switch in the bilge and a auto fire extinguisher in the engine-box; both are unheard-of in production boats of this size.
- Swim platform ladder is canted off to the side to keep swimmers safely away from the props.