Build a highly customizable pocket-yacht that’s available with three different power options, including jet drives, IPS drives, and in this boat, traditional inboards.
- Couple the classic Ray Hunt designed deep-v hull with modern power systems.
- Allow the owner to arrange and accessorize the boat as they desire.
- Vacuum-bagged and cored hull and deck.
- Trimmed as desired, with teak or stainless-steel accents.
- 1.2 miles to the gallon at a cruise of around 32 knots means the inboard version is less fuel efficient but faster then the same boat with IPS.
- Top-speed of 37.9 knots also beats out the IPS drives, but isn’t as quick as the jet drive boat.
- Bridgedeck rises at the press of a button to provide easy access to the power systems.
- High level of customization in the bridgedeck arrangement and trim level. You can also get the boat with or without a full hard-top.
- Gotta love that Ray Hunt deep-v hull—it handles waves like a boat with several more feet of LOA.