Watch the Princecraft Quorum 25 SE Video Boat Review
Overview: A mid-range pontoon boat that offers solid performance and plenty of comfort.
Concept: Create a new pontoon boat which has a more modern look and a wide number of options, which can be used to semi-customize the boat.
- 25” 5052 H-36 aluminum logs, with full-length keels and skirting.
- Deck is constructed from ¾” pressure-treated plywood, and is finished in 24-oz. marine-grade carpet.
- Rails are crafted from 1.25” anodized aluminum.
- Roto-cast seat and furniture bases will have a life span measured in decades.
- Fiberglass helm console includes an integrated cooler.
|Fuel capacity||32 gal|
- Top speed was over 30mph, with cruising speeds in the mid-20s. (We tested a prototype, but production boats should be similar.)
- Remains fairly flat in the turns, and sails over a slight lake chop.
- The fiberglass bar seats four, and can be used while underway. Few or possibly no pontoon boats in this price range can offer a bar like this; usually, they’re reserved for very expensive models.
- Fiberglass console is a step above roto-molds commonly found on pontoons.
- 160-watt stereo, canvass camper enclosure, and corner stowage module all come standard.