- LOA : 29' 8"
- Beam : 9' 6"
- Weight (Dry) : 5,450 lbs
- Ready to Fish : 9,250 lbs
- Draft : 19"
- Hull Design : Deep V 24.5°
- Fuel Capacity : 265 Gallons
- Maximum H.P. Rating : 600 HP
- (1) 130 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
- (1) 70 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
- (2) 55 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Aft Fish Boxes - Port & Strbd
- (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers - Port & Strbd
- Forward Anchor Locker with Storage
- Twin 40 Gal. Transom Livewells, Aft Above Deck - Excludes Plumbing
- Large Bi-fold, Lockable Electronics Storage
- Lockable Storage
- Walk-In Console w/Head Compartment
- (2) 8" Spring Line Cleats - Midship
- (2) 8" Stern Cleats
- (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
- (4) Lee's Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
- Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
- Custom Aluminum Recessed Bow Handrail
- Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring with Cleat (Pop-Up)
- Choice of Hull & Deck Gel Coat Colors
- Custom Painted Boot & Pin Stripe with Choice of Colors
- Foam Floatation
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
- Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Aft
- High Speed Compass
- Hydraulic Steering with Custom Steering Wheel
- International Lighting
- K-Plane Trim Tabs
- Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light
- Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel with Indicator Lights
Call a Marine Collection Agent at 305 777 9000.
Excellent financing options are available.
Don't forget to visit our brand new "ONLINE MARINE PARTS/OUTBOARD SUPERSTORE" at
We Guarantee that we have every part, outboard, and accessory you would ever need at extremely discounted pricing.