Tracker Tundra 18 WT
|Beam ||8 ft||Dry Weight ||1600 lb approx.|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||7||Hull Material ||Aluminum|| |
|Hull Shape ||Deep Vee||Engine ||Outboard|| |
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Max. Horsepower ||175 hp|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||40 gal|| || || |
The TRACKER TUNDRA 18 WT is more than tough enough to take on big water and big waves with little worry.
Using our exclusive molding process, the all-welded aluminum hull provides the sleek curves and stunning performance of a fiberglass boat and ruggedness of an aluminum boat. Inside, anglers will find roomy bow and stern casting decks and a spacious cockpit with plenty of casting room, as well as huge storage compartments, baitwells and a livewell. Plus, the walk-thru windshield will deflect wind and spray, allowing for all-weather usability.
You've never been in an aluminum boat that moves and looks as great as the TUNDRA 18 WT.
|Load ||1705 lb|| || || |
- Length: 18' 0"
- Bottom Width: 74"
- Max. Recommended HP: 175 HP
- Package Width: 8' 6"
- Fuel Capacity: 40 Gallons
- Beam: 96"
- Weight (approx.): 1600 Lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 7 Persons
- Pkg Length w/ Swing-Away: 21' 0"
- Depth Inside: 27"
- Hull Material: 0.125 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom Height: 25"
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1705 Lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 955 Lbs.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- Safety lanyard
- Passenger grab handle
- Toe kick
- 4 cleats
- Flotation Meets or Exceeds NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Deep V Pad Hull
- Transom Designed for Kicker Motor (Gas or Electric)
- Full-length longitudinal stringer system
- All-aluminum transom
- All-Welded Formed Aluminum Hull
- Flared Hull for Smoother, Drier Ride
- 25" Transom for Big Water Use
- Wide Extruded Gunnels
- Marine Tech Pressure Treated Floors w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extruded Lid Drainage System
- Custom molded consoles
- Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter, Fuel Gauge
- Portside Console w/Glovebox
- AM/FM CD MP3 Compatible
- Dual Cable Rack and Pinion Steering
- Tempered glass walk-thru radiused windshield
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Stowable navigation lights
- Bow Panel w/ Trim Switch and Room for Additional Electronics
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- 12 or 24-Volt Trolling Motor Harness
- Courtesy light in bow light
- Interstate cranking battery
- Interstate Trolling Batteries
- Sheathed electrical wiring
- 1000 GPH Bilge Pump
- 12-Volt Outlet
- Lowrance X96 Fish Finder w/ Surface Temperature, Battery Monitor, and Swivel
- Elevated bow casting deck
- Port and Starboard Lockable Storage Boxes
- Passenger Cooler at Port Side Console
- Aft Elevated Fishing Platform w/ Base
- 2 oversized bow deck storage areas
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- Adjustable Driver Seat with Swivel
- Aft storage
- Insulated aluminum lids
- 4 Deluxe Fishing Seats w/ Composite Frames
- Center in-floor storage
- Bow storage
- Centerline Bi-Level Rod Locker w/ Organizer Tubes
- Upholstery is Standard w/ a Stain Resistant Top Coating
- 29 Gallon 50" Aft Aerated Recirculated Livewell
- 500 GPH Aerator Pump
- 4-Gallon Bow and Aft Aerated Baitwells
- Color coordinated drive-on trailer
- Powder Coated Steel Tubing w/GalvaShield Protection
- EZ lube hubs
- Welded tubular frame
- Nylon tie-down straps
- 14" Tires w/ Aluminum Wheels
- Submersible lights
- Transom saver
- Heavy-Duty Winch w/Nylon Strap and Safety Strap
- Fold-Away Tongue Jack w/ Swivel Wheel
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota 24 Volt, 70lb. Thrust, 60" Shaft, Foot Control PowerDrive Trolling Motor