This 230 Vantage is really loaded and ready to cruise and fish. It gives up nothing as a luxury runabout, and fishes well. It has been inside stored since new and is in great condition.
FACTORY FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- White Mercury 300 V8 for maximum performance and great looks
- Fiberglass Hardtop provides plenty of weather protection
- Fishing Package
- Extra rod holders
- Raw water washdown
- Freshwater Shower for rinsing off the salt and sand
- Head plumbed to pump out at a marina or RV facility
- Anchor Windlass offers less stressful anchoring
- White rubrail with Stainless Steel insert for improved looks and protection
- Bow Table for comfortable dining
- Battery Charging System to extend battery life and reduce maintenance issues
- Stainless Steel Anchor for the best in anchoring performance and appearance
- Fusion AM/FM w/4 Speakers for entertaining
- Vessel view mobile allows you to see engine data on many smart devices
- Simrad 12-inch multifunction display provides easy to see chart, location, and depth information
- Talon shallow water anchor makes stopping at the beach or fishing in the flats a breeze
- Simrad VHF radio for communication and monitoring traffic
The owner has a larger Whaler incoming and is ready to see this one get a new home. Shown by appointment only.
Follow the status quo and you won’t earn the National Marine Manufacturers Association’s Innovation Award; but challenge the status quo and awards may come your way…especially if you do it well. The dual-console 230 Vantage® received the Innovation Award for expanding the possibilities capable in a 23-foot boat. For starters, seating is top-notch, and it delivers incredible comfort and rugged luxury with impressive power and capability so every crew can journey longer and farther in comfort, with Whaler confidence that goes to the core.
Spacious bow seating area accommodates an optional stowable table.
Like the smooth-riding hull, the crisp console is all about confident control.
Port seating adjusts readily to your needs and stows plenty of gear.
Next-level aft seating stows seamlessly to expand a large cockpit area for fishing or entertaining.
Optional Fishing Package includes a 14-gallon livewell, fishing station, raw-water washdown, transom-mounted rod holders and more.
Comfortable head featuring a molded sink with drain and lockable entry door.
Call Aaron Bang to schedule an appointment to see this vessel in person.
We have sent your information directly to the seller.
You may have entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily down. Please reload this page and try again later.