Mako Pro Skiff 19 CC
The MAKO® Pro Skiff 19 CC is a spacious, smooth and stable craft that’s equally at home in the flats, the bay, and big inland lakes and rivers. Thanks to our award-winning AIV (Advanced Inverted V) hull with clear water channels and integrated anti-spray design, the Pro Skiff 19 provides brisk acceleration, amazing stability and a smooth, dry ride. With high-density, marine grade upholstery, expansive non-skid decks, two coolers and a 25-gal. livewell/baitwell, it’s a great bot for both dedicated anglers and fun-loving families. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 is backed by MAKO Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business.
- Length:19' 4"
- Beam: 7' 9"
- Bottom width: 6' 1.5"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 27 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 625 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1450 lbs.
- Interior depth: 21"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Draft: 9"
- Dry weight: 1900 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1350 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2950 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 4"
- Storage length: 22' 9"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Below-console storage area
- 72-qt. (68 L) fiberglass forward-console cooler w/padded seat cushion
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- 6 vertical flush-mounted rod holders
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass deck liner injected w/expanding closed-cell foam for flotation, added strength & a quiet ride
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised, closed-molded bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & storage space below
- Aft 25-gal. (95 L) baitwell
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- Singe-axle brake
- Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/14" (35.6 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) capacity folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Submersible lights
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Safety cables
Find a Mako Dealer Near You
Mako Pro Skiff 19 CC Specifications
- From: $24,390 Request Price
- 19 ft 4 in
- Hull Material