Mako Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive
The MAKO® Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive features a tower that allows the operator to spot fish from a platform 50” above the cockpit sole. Unlike the traditional poling skiff, it is easily operated and fished by one person, but has a person capacity of up to 6. The AIV hull makes the boat much more stable, even with an elevated center of gravity, than a V-hull or flat-bottom skiff, and provides brisk acceleration, amazing stability and a smooth, dry ride.
With high-density, marine grade upholstery, expansive non-skid decks, two coolers and a 25-gal. livewell/baitwell, it’s a great boat for both anglers and families. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive is backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business.
- 50” (1.27 m) raised driving/spotting platform w/digital SmartCraft® digital tachometer
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Midship 18-gal. (68 L) & aft 25-gal. (95 L) baitwells
- 55-qt. (52 L) & 65 qt. (62 L) removable foam-filled coolers w/superior ice-keeping ability
- 4" (10.16 cm) hydraulic jack plate
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass stringer system filled w/closed-cell foam flotation
- Upgraded tandem-axle trailer w/enclosed I-Beam frame, disc brakes, radial aluminum wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires, spare tire carrier w/matching full size spare tire, tongue jack, heavy-duty 1,400-lb. (635 kg) capacity winch, submersible LED lights & Sure Lube hubs.
- Length:19' 4"
- Beam: 7' 9"
- Bottom width: 6' 1.5"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 27 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 625 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1450 lbs.
- Interior depth: 21"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Draft: 9"
- Dry weight: 1900 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1350 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2950 lbs.
- Storage length: 22' 9"
- Aluminum-framed, low gloss Black powder-coated Top Drive station w/50" (1.27 m) raised, non-skid platform for extended visibility.
- Minn Kota® Ulterra™ 24V, 80-lb. (36.3 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor w/i-Pilot®.
- 4" (10.16 cm) hydraulic jack plate.
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 55-qt. (52 L) foam-filled cooler for under Top Drive w/superior ice-keeping ability.
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability.
- Cushioned seat w/fold-down footrest.
- Mercury® SmartCraft® digital tachometer.
- Custom stainless steel steering wheel w/knob.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Binnacle-mounted remote motor control w/power trim switch.
- 6 rocket launcher-style rod holders on Top Drive frame.
- Aft 25-gal. (95 L) baitwell & high-speed water pickup.
- 500 GPH (3,785 LPH) aerator baitwell pump.
- Midship 18-gal. (68 L) baitwell w/recirculator & high-speed water pickup.
- 500 GPH (3,785 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head.
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float.
- After deck storage curtain.
- Stainless steel propeller.
- Standard hull wrap in 5 available colors.
- Upgraded to tandem-axle trailer w/enclosed I-Beam frame, disc brakes, radial aluminum wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires, spare tire carrier w/matching full size spare tire, tongue jack, heavy-duty 1,400-lb. (635 kg) capacity winch, submersible LED lights & Sure Lube hubs.
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised, closed-molded bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & storage space below
- Bilge access hatch
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass deck liner injected w/expanding closed-cell foam for flotation, added strength & a quiet ride
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety cables
Find a Mako Dealer Near You
Mako Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive Specifications
- Request Price
- 19 ft 4 in
- Hull Material