These three words could describe most any Ranger® boat, and the Classic Series 180F delivers these with a whole lot of affordability. Tailor-made fishing stations fore and aft make the 180F a formidable fishing machine, while a midships lounge and swiveling barrel-style captain's chair provide comfort in spades. Dual livewells, rod and tool holders and ample storage for tackle and gear deliver fishing chops while a 9' Bimini top and woven PVC flooring keep things comfortable all day long. An optional Fish Package adds a Minn Kota trolling motor and Lowrance electronics for even more capability. The Ranger Classic Series puts emphasis and focus on what really matters: Family. Fishing and Fun.
- Luxury woven flooring
- Fold-down, stainless steel tie cleats
- 2 fore and 1 aft fold-down, swiveling fishing chairs
- Midship L-lounge with rotomolded, drained storage
- Length: 20' 0"
- Deck length: 17' 8"
- Deck width: 98"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 18' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1220 lbs.
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight: 1775 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average dry weight: 1420 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2933 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 8"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 27' 5"
- Storage length: 27' 5"
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NMMA® certified
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- 9’ (2.13 m) color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/ protective boot, easy-adjusting straps & trailering-position arms
- Lifetime limited structural warranty
- 4 flip-up mooring cleats
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Marine-grade fuse panel
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multi-chambered pontoons w/ internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aft boarding platform
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/ built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Color: Black Metallic, Ranger Blue, or Matador Red
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/ polished aft corner covers
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Snapless system for mounting optional tops & optional mooring cover
- Roto-molded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Forward-console seat w/ livewell
- Aft roto-molded compartment w/ 8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell w/ shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder, battery storage & composite lid w/ ruler
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/ 3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Fishing chairs constructed w/ all-composite seat frames w/ heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean woven vinyl flooring throughout
- Rocker switches
- Sport steering wheel
- Drink holders
- Small items tray
- 12V outlet
- Illuminated tachometer & fuel gauge
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/ swivel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Sport console shroud
- Built-in footrest w/ non-skid pad
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/ grab rails
- Aft L-lounge w/ under seat storage
- Easy-clean woven PVC flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/ 26-oz (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder / armrest
- Port wheel chair-access gate
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum prop
Find a Ranger Dealer Near You
Ranger 180F Specifications
- Request Price
- 17 ft 8 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material