Ranger 1850MS Family Fun Package
A true dual-threat rig, the Ranger® 1850MS carries the performance, storage, and accessories you need to put together a winning stringer or a day’s worth of family memories. It boasts creature comforts that might be found in an upscale sedan; two USB charging ports, a Bluetooth® stereo, plush, handmade seating and a noticeably smooth ride. In the cockpit floor is a ski stow that doubles as a rod locker. Beneath the passenger console is a drop-down tackle tray and the front deck hosts a wealth of dry storage with an insulated cooler and baitwell. The patented folding deck extension is a winner whether you’re cruising or casting, and padded forward gunnels expand seating options. Concealed in the back deck are a pair of jump seats and a divided, timed, and aerated livewell for the utmost in capability. No matter where you look, every inch of the Ranger Reata 1850MS is cleverly crafted for maximum versatility.
- Best combination of fishing and fun amenities in a feature-rich package
- Seating for six in well-appointed cockpit
- In-floor ski stow, in-gunnel rod storage
- Patented deck extension for more space on demand
- Livewells fore and aft, in-deck cooler
- Length:18' 10"
- Hull Length: 18' 10"
- Beam: 101"
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 27"
- Fuel capacity: 34 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 27 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 9 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1900 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 2265 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 4500 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 0"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 22' 0"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Lowrance® HOOK2-5 @ console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 3
- Console w/ switches & gauges - speed, tach, trim, water pressure, fuel
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Electrical system disconnect
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60A breaker
- Master power switch
- Navigation lights
- 12V DC power receptacle
- Courtesy light(s) @ console
- Premium marine stereo system w/ speakers
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Rod storage in port gunnel
- Rod/ski storage w/ organizer
- Integrated tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Port and starboard bow gunnel storage
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Removable cockpit carpet
- Integrated tool holders
- Chrome thru-hull fittings
- Stainless steel compression locks
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® 70 Power Drive 54" iPilot BT trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Power trim
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Flush remote throttle control
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Fiberglass stringers
- High performance steering wheel
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ filter screens & automatic timer, includes aerated baitwell
- Integrated engine setback
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary with engine model and setback plate)
- Chrome gas fill
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- NMMA® certified
- Passenger side glove box
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Boarding ladder
- Stainless steel tie cleats (4)
- Passenger assist handles
- Manual bilge pump
- Custom-fitted premium marine upholstery - (4) all-weather fold downs: (2) w/ adjustable slide-swivel, (2) third row jump seats
- Walk-Thru Windshield
- Padded front deck bolsters
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
Find a Ranger Dealer Near You
Ranger 1850MS Family Fun Package Specifications
- Request Price
- Ski and Fish, Freshwater Fishing, Runabout
- 18 ft 10 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material