Ranger 1862CC MPV
Stretching 18'4" in length and built on a broad 90" beam, the 1862cc is loaded with interior room and standard features. Up front, the elevated deck includes a pair of storage boxes along with an aerated livewell and timer. The port side is equipped with rod holders and individual rod tubes for sticks up to 8'6". There's even more room for rods in the holders surrounding the center console. The helm benefits from the added strength and style of a custom fiberglass design as well as factory-rigged instrumentation and the smooth, responsive handling of no-feedback steering.
Just in front of the console, an additional livewell is available beneath the padded seat and back. Another bonus of the MPV™ series is the standard camouflage paint along with our super-tough, Rawhide™ interior finish. The oversized rear deck includes cockpit seating and easy access to battery, fuel, and plumbing components.
- 90-horsepower rating for power and economy
- Lock-Track™ extruded gunnel system
- Front aerated livewell
- Foam-filled construction for strength and stealth
- Wide, stable beam and all-aluminum construction
- Length:18' 4"
- Hull Length: 18' 4"
- Beam: 90"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 22"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 62"
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1010 lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2720 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 5"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 11"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- driver/passenger seat cushion
- Baitwell plumbing
- Rawhide™ coating on gunnel and interior
- Official Mossy Oak® Bottomland® Camo
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- No-feedback steering
- Steering Wheel
- Binnacle mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim (may vary w/ engine model and/or setback plate)
- Aerated livewell w/ timer in front deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ tach, speed, fuel gauge & easy touch switching
- Folding rear deck extension w/ storage for portable fuel tank & cranking battery
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lock-Track™ extruded gunnels
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Rod storage w/ rod tubes & console rod rack
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM2720
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated load guides
- Waterproof lights
- Channel Steel Frame
Find a Ranger Dealer Near You
Ranger 1862CC MPV Specifications
- Request Price
- Aluminum Fish, Center Console, Jon
- 18 ft 4 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material