Ranger RB 200 Fisherman w/o set-back
The all-new RB200 packs more muscle in a bigger hull for greater performance, stability and capability to take you further than ever. The pad-bottom hull is designed for a dry ride that planes in a hurry, even in the shallows. The all-welded hull delivers strength in chop while precision steering and throttle control give you the ultimate in command. The wide, stable front casting deck delivers huge room for multiple anglers, and the interior is perfectly tailored for taking on inshore fisheries or a bass tournament with dual livewells and rod boxes, a huge in-deck storage and storage under the rear jump seats. At the helm, electronics up to 9" may be flush mounted and membrane-style switching delivers convenient simplicity. The ruggedized Ranger Trail® trailer is constructed with all-welded aluminum for the utmost in corrosion-resistant strength. Diamond plate fenders offer a step up and protection from road debris. A new camo version is more than just a paint scheme, this special rig features blacked-out badging, matte black closures and console railing, along with an all-black steering wheel for maximum concealment. No matter where your quarry swims, the enhanced capability of the all-new RB200 is designed to Dominate Inshore and Nearshore.
- All-new pad-bottom hull delivers ultimate crossover utility and performance
- 150HP rating
- Dry, shallow-drafting hull
- Fold-down rear seats with storage below
- Rugged, skid-resistant Rawhide™ interior coating
- Aluminum-framed dual-axle Ranger Trail® trailer
- Length:20' 4"
- Hull Length: 20' 4"
- Beam: 96"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 22"
- Hull Thickness: 0.125"
- Bottom Width: 68"
- Fuel capacity: 28 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1150 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Starboard: 8' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 4200 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 8"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 23' 2"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery: aluminum leaning post, (1) fold down, (1) bike, dual jump Seats
- Painted gunnel, hull side and bottom
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Rawhide™ coating on gunnel & interior
- (3) seat bases across front deck
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Rear casting deck
- Windshield w/ stainless steel handrails
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® RT70 / B-52" Hand Edge Mt trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 depthfinder @ console
- On-board charger, 6X1
- 12V power outlet (USB included)
- Auto bilge pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- BayStar® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model and/or setback plate)
- High performance steering wheel
- Binnacle mounted flush remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ tach, speed, fuel gauges & easy touch switching
- Water pressure & trim gauges
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Rod storage w/ rod tubes & console rod rack
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer/tandem axle AM4200
- Aluminum trailer frame w/ galvanized cross-members
- Matching spare tire w/ aluminum wheel
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated load guides
- Waterproof lights
Find a Ranger Dealer Near You
Ranger RB 200 Fisherman w/o set-back Specifications
- Request Price
- Aluminum Fish, Freshwater Fishing
- 20 ft 4 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material