Ranger Reata 220C
With a deck big enough for any undertaking, the Ranger® Reata® 220C is an easy-to-maneuver platform that gives up nothing in capacity while boasting a full complement of high-end touches inside and out. Chrome bezels surround LED navigation and docking lights on the redesigned fencing. Rounded gates with stainless steel hardware provide entry to the plush deck, highlighted by an updated helm seat and fully featured console complete with no-feedback steering and an array of gauges. A matching 11-foot Bimini top keeps things cool while a wealth of cupholders and an under-console cooler storage keep drinks close at hand. When you need to escape into the outdoors, the 220C deliver all kinds of capability to do absolutely nothing.
- Recessed helm storage area
- L.E.D. navigation lights and built-in docking lights
- Self-latching safety gates
- Aft L-lounge with rotomolded, drained storage
- Length: 24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1440 lbs.
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight: 2100 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average dry weight: 2360 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4195 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 3"
- Storage length: 32' 3"
- NMMA® certified
- ABYC® approved
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter, .080 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4" (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- LED navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- LED courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- .040"-thick (1.02 mm) high-sheen fence panels
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ two tall handrails
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- 4 Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Front porch area
- Full-width swim platform w/ mount for optional ski tow pylon
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Recessed storage area
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Fire extinguisher
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Molded shroud w/ soft-touch finish
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Easy-to-deploy color-coordinated 11' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, LED lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Extra deep rain channels on all molded couch bases for drier storage
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- Plush port & starboard bow lounges w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Aft L-lounge w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs
- 4:2 rotary steering w/ tilt
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
Find a Ranger Dealer Near You
Ranger Reata 220C Specifications
- Request Price
- 24 ft 2 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material