Gunnel to gunnel and bow to stern, you’d be hard-pressed to find a more capable rig than the RT188C. Its design features crappie angling necessities such as three-across front seating and a timed, aerated, livewell in the front deck. An oversized 8-foot, 6-inch rod locker handles plenty of technique-specific rods while abundant storage throughout carries everything needed for spider rigging, dock shooting, trolling and more. The customization continues with the outboard of your choice as well as your preferred electronics that complement your style of fishing. Incorporated throughout the RT188C are legendary Ranger build processes, materials and attention to detail that deliver a comfortable and unforgettable experience every time, all the time. The RT188C truly is the crappie crusher’s dream come true.
- Livewell, tackle storage and three seat positions in front deck
- Wood-free, all-welded construction
- Fiberglass console for greater strength and cantilevered design for increased legroom
- Underseat storage
- 8'6" rod locker
- Length:18' 8"
- Hull Length: 18' 8"
- Beam: 92"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 21"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 64"
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1180 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2950 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 6"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 8"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- driver/passenger bucket seating w/ center fold down & two matching fishing seats
- (3) seat bases across front deck
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Painted gunnel, hull side and bottom
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Oversized Tackle Organizer Storage Boxes
- Rod Bungee Straps
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® Edge 45 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 at console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 1
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- No-feedback steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- (2) aerated livewells w/ timers & removable dividers (1) front. (1) rear
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauge & easy touch switching
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable rod storage w/ rod tubes
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® Trailer / single axle SM2950
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Leaf spring axle
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated Load Guides
- Waterproof lights
- Channel Steel Frame
Find a Ranger Dealer Near You
Ranger RT188C Specifications
- Request Price
- Aluminum Fish
- 18 ft 8 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material