Ranger’s flagship aluminum bass boat stands as the high-water mark for all-around performance, comfort and capability. A monster front casting deck delivers ample space for multiple rods without them getting underfoot. This blend of form and function puts anglers first, so you can enjoy time on the water with even more friends and family. Our wider design also keeps more of the hull in the water while on the trolling motor and is less prone to be affected by wind and wave action for frustration-free fishing. It also provides superior stability and storage via two rod boxes, an insulated cooler, and an oversized tackle storage. With an advanced pad-bottom hull, performance-enhancing integrated engine setback, 150-horsepower rating and a big-league layout, you’ll stand out and fly by in the RT198P. Unparalleled craftsmanship is obvious inside and out from the all-welded, wood-free construction to the updated interior touches and handmade fiberglass consoles that hold class-leading 12-inch electronics. Inside the hull is our signature closed-cell flotation foam that solidifies, strengthens and quiets the design for a solid one-piece feel. Oversized rear storage boxes are tailor-made for tackle trays and the rear deck is centered by a divided, timed and aerated livewell. In the world of aluminum tournament rigs, the Ranger RT198P is the apex predator...Welcome To The Top Of The Food Chain.
- Pad-bottom hull for performance and handling
- 150-horsepower rating
- Proven heritage, fishability and performance
- Fiberglass consoles for strength and functionality
- New enlarged rear storage boxes
- In-deck gel-coated cooler and 8' rod box
- Length:19' 4"
- Hull Length: 19' 4"
- Beam: 92"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 20"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 65"
- Fuel capacity: 29 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1300 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 7' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 3725 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 10"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 22' 3"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- driver/passenger bucket seating w/ center fold down & two matching fishing seats
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Oversized Tackle Organizer Storage Boxes
- Fiberglass bow panel with recessed trolling motor pedal
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Retractable rod strap
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® Max 70 BG, 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 7 Combo @ console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 3
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Hydraulic steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & easy touch switching
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable Rod Storage
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM3725
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Leaf spring axle
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated Load Guides
- Waterproof lights, (2) backup lights
- Hydraulic surge brakes
- Channel Steel Frame
Find a Ranger Dealer Near You
Ranger RT198P Specifications
- Request Price
- Aluminum Fish
- 19 ft 4 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material