Ranger VS1782 DC
From trolling for big ’eyes to casting for slab smallies, the Ranger® VS1782DC is designed to dominate in style and comfort. The trio of plush seats can be arranged in a host of positions for however you fish and regardless of what you’re after, the VS1782DC’s deep V, foam-filled hull and wide beam inspire confidence, even when the wind kicks up the waves. A multitude of intelligently designed storage compartments and angler-centric touches give the VS1782DC the versatility of a Swiss Army knife. The entirety of the VS1782DC is constructed of aluminum; there isn’t a splinter of wood in any Ranger deep V. The DC’s dual fiberglass consoles add good looks, strength and durability to the design. With horsepower options as high as 150 and cutting-edge construction, the VS1782DC offers you total performance and control on unpredictable waters.
- Stout fiberglass consoles
- Stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Ranger Trail® trailer
- Integrated tool and cup holders
- Three matching seats included
- Length:17' 8"
- Hull Length: 17' 8"
- Beam: 96"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 22"
- Hull Thickness: 0.125"
- Chine Width: 82"
- Fuel capacity: 24 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 29 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 12 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1500 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1700 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2995 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 22' 11"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 19' 6"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- 8-gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® 70PD 54" US2 BT trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 5 Combo
- On-board charger, 6 x 3
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie-down
- Hydraulic steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell/ baitwell on front deck
- Aerated divided livewell w/ timer on rear deck
- Baitwell on rear deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Aluminum Transom
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Stainless steel grab handle @ console
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable Rod Storage
- 5052 H34 marine grade aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- All-welded construction
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- (3) matching fishing seats, driver seat slides
- High gloss paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Skid-resistant marine grade vinyl cockpit flooring
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM2995
- 14" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Custom swing-away tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Waterproof lights
- Integrated load guides
- Leaf spring axle
Find a Ranger Dealer Near You
Ranger VS1782 DC Specifications
- Request Price
- Aluminum Fish, Dual Console
- 17 ft 8 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material