The Ranger® Z185 represents the perfect blend of economy and performance. At 18 feet, 8 inches in length, the Z185 boasts an extra wide 96-inch beam for maximum storage, handling, comfort and stability. The time-tested hull is agile, smooth, and solid while the interior strikes a perfect balance of convenience and efficiency. Dual rod boxes with gas-spring assists, triple-lip seals and deep drain channels keep your gear dry and accessible. Up front, a recessed trolling motor pedal, flush-mounted electronics and a Minn Kota® trolling motor let you focus on the fish and the timed, divided and aerated tournament-size livewell is designed to keep your catch spunky all day long. Our exclusive Rite-Track Keel® delivers maximum confidence at any speed while hydraulic steering delivers solid all-around handling. Compact in size and big on performance, the Ranger Z185 boasts big-league construction with a legendary pedigree.
- Huge advantages in a small size
- Power of Choice‚™ with three outboard brands available
- Ultra-stable platform
- Rite-Track Keel® delivers maximum control
- Standard trolling motor foot pedal recess
- Length:18' 8"
- Hull Length: 18' 8"
- Beam: 96"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 20"
- Fuel capacity: 33 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 23 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1265 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1575 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 7' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 3725 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 0"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 20' 10"
- Width On Trailer: 101"
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® Edge 70 24V trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Electrical system disconnect / jumper switch
- Flush-mounted throttle control
- Foam-filled fiberglass stringer system
- Stainless Steel Prop
- High performance steering wheel
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model & setback plate)
- Integrated engine setback
- Power trim
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ removable divider, filter screens, automatic timer
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Runnin' rod rack w/ strap
- Rod storage w/ organizer
- Integrated tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Integrated tool holders
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Ranger® tournament measuring board
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Lowrance® HOOK2-5 @ console
- On-Board Dual Pro™ charger, 6x3
- Console panel w/ switches & gauges: speedometer, tach, fuel, trim, water pressure
- Bow panel w/ switches
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Removable LED stern light
- LED navigation lights w/ built-in bow lights
- 12V DC power receptacle
- Courtesy light(s) @ console(s)
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Tinted windshield
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Passenger assist handles
- Skid-resistant material on bow
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- (2) SRS bucket seats, (1) bike seat with Pro Pole, (1) SRS fold-down with power pedestal
- Boarding ladder
- Stainless Steel Fenders
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- NMMA®/NATM certified
Find a Ranger Dealer Near You
Ranger Z185 Specifications
- Request Price
- Bass, Freshwater Fishing
- 18 ft 8 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material