A 200-horsepower rating and full complement of tournament-ready features get you up to speed quickly in the Z518L. With a legendary pedigree and big-league performance, this nimble fishing machine is all business all day. Its 96-inch beam houses a full array of gear from 8-foot rods to a world of tackle and solid confidence. Standard features include a padded font casting deck, recessed trolling motor pedal, SRS Soft-Ride Seating®, LED compartment lights, integrated bow navigation lights, Lowrance electronics and an on-board battery charger. Rounding out this package is a custom-built Ranger Trail® trailer with matching fenders, torsion axles, Road Armor Equipped® coating and sealed LED lights. The newly reimagined Z518L is a high-performance bass boat that's within reach.
- Extra-strong pultruded fiberglass transom
- Ultra-stable, wide beam with spacious casting decks
- Offset console for maximum leg room
- 8' center rod box
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Length:18' 10"
- Hull Length: 18' 10"
- Beam: 97"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 21"
- Fuel capacity: 39 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 24 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1350 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1650 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 3725 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 3"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 22' 3"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Runnin' rod rack w/ strap
- Rod storage & tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Integrated tool holders
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Carpeted deck step w/ storage
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Custom colors, graphics & trim package
- Trim package featuring chrome and polished aluminum accents
- Two front deck retractable rod straps
- Ranger® tournament measuring board
- Stainlesss steel integrated drink holders
- Remote drain plug
- Power Ventilation Rod Storage™
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® Fortrex 80 24V trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- High performance stainless steel prop
- Flush-mounted throttle control w/ power trim
- Pultruded fiberglass transom & fiberglass stringers
- Setback plate
- High performance steering wheel
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ removable divider, filter screens, automatic timer
- Dual livewell lids
- Venturi Air & livewell pump-out system
- Integrated engine setback
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model & setback plate)
- Electrical system disconnect / jumper switch
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Padded front deck
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Removable tinted windshield(s)
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Passenger assist handles
- Skid resistant material on bow
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- SRS bucket seats w/ center storage, (1) bike seat w/ pro pole, (1) SRS all-weather fold down w/ power pedestal
- Adjustable driver seat
- Boarding ladder
- Lowrance® HDS-7 LIVE @ bow & console
- On-board Dual Pro™ charger, 15 x 3
- Keyless ignition / digital switching @ bow & console
- Custom multi-function gauges - speed, tach, water pressure, trim, fuel, volt, temp
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- 12V DC power receptacle with USB
- Rear charger receptacle
- LED compartment & livewell light package
- LED navigation lights w/ built-in bow lights
- LED courtesy light(s)
- Solid state resettable switching w/ 30A master breaker
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Matching fiberglass trailer step
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Retractable trailer tie-downs
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
Find a Ranger Dealer Near You
Ranger Z518L Specifications
- Request Price
- Bass, Freshwater Fishing
- 18 ft 10 in
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material