Tahoe 215 Xi
Performance for watersports. Features for fishing. Space for the entire family.
The sterndrive-powered TAHOE® 215 Xi is truly a do-it-all deck boat with something for everyone in your crew.
For the anglers, that means two removable casting chairs with three total base locations (two fore, one aft), rod storage and a 20-gallon aerated livewell. For watersports enthusiasts, the POWERGLIDE hull design, ski tow ring and in-floor wakeboard storage are the ticket. And for the family and friends? You can never go wrong with plush seating, a refreshment center, Bimini top, stereo…the list just keeps going and going! Check it out to see for yourself.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- 2 removable fishing chairs w/2 bow & 1 aft base locations
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage
- 20-gal. (75.71 L) aerated bow livewell
- Port refreshment center w/pull-out sprayer & 15-gal. (56.78 L) freshwater tank
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- L-lounge w/molded-in storage, removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & removable table
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platform w/2 storage areas & 4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Length:21' 6"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 36 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1800 lbs.
- Max. person & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 30.75"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 16"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32.5"
- Average dry weight: 3350 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4350 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 25' 3"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & anodized aluminum frame w/quick-release hardware
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Removable table w/base
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 20-gal. (75.71 L) livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, pump-out system & adjustable spray head
- 2 removable fishing seats w/2 bow positions, 1 aft position & designated storage space
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- NEW steering wheel
- Power steering
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure & water temperature
- Lowrance® digital depth finder
- Livewell fill & pump-out controls
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Bow lounge seating w/molded, insulated & drained storage below
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/15-gal. (56.78 L) tank
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Aft sunpad
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow fishing platform w/molded, non-skid surface, 2 fishing seat bases, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Fiberglass motor cover
- Aft swim platform w/fishing seat base, insulated storage & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- Bilge blower
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, blower, courtesy lights & navigation lights
Find a Tahoe Dealer Near You
Tahoe 215 Xi Specifications
- Request Price
- Deck Boat
- 21 ft 6 in
- Hull Material
- 21 ft 6 in
- 8 ft 6 in
- Max Draft
- 2 ft 9 in
- Min. Draft
- 1 ft 4 in
- Dry Weight
- 3350 lb
- Max Bridge Clearance
- 3 ft 10 in
- Deadrise at Transom
- Engine Type
- Drive Type
- Stern Drive
- Max Passengers
- Fuel Tanks
- 36 gal
- Hull Shape
- Modified Vee