Tahoe 450 TS
With the TAHOE® 450 TS runabout sport boat, you get trusted Mercury® outboard power, which pairs perfectly with the POWERGLIDE® hull design to provide excellent handling, holeshots and top-end.
Inside, seating galore provides enough spots for your eight-person crew to stretch out and enjoy the ride. Storage below the seats, in the floor and beneath that extra-comfortable sundeck offer plenty of finished, easy-to-clean spaces for stowing gear to keep it out of the way, yet ready at a moment’s notice.
Add to that a Bluetooth® stereo, and you have a rockin’ sport boat that’s ready to cruise the weekends away in style.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Wraparound bow lounge w/molded-in storage & anchor compartment
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & port storage
- NEW stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 2 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- Full-width aft seating w/molded-in storage & space for optional removable cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coated GALVASHIELD® Impact, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
- Length:18' 5"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 24 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1860 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 14"
- Draft (trimmed down): 29.5"
- Average hull weight: 1870 lbs.
- Average hull weight w/motor: 2270 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3025 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 4' 6"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 0"
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 9' 5"
- Package width: 8' 4"
- Towing length: 23' 9"
- Storage length: 20' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Drink holders
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/Black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Molded fiberglass port console w/storage compartment & trays
- NEW Jensen® JMS3 stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 2 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage below
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard side storage
- Port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Cockpit side storage
- Aft bench seat w/built-in cooler recess & insulated port & starboard storage compartments
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion, access to step-thru transom & storage below, including ski rope holder
- Step-thru transom
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft port & starboard swim platforms w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
Find a Tahoe Dealer Near You
Tahoe 450 TS Specifications
- Request Price
- Runabout, Bowrider
- 18 ft 5 in
- Hull Material
- 18 ft 5 in
- 7 ft 10 in
- Max Draft
- 2 ft 6 in
- Min. Draft
- 1 ft 2 in
- Dry Weight
- 1870 lb
- Max Bridge Clearance
- 4 ft 6 in
- Deadrise at Transom
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Max Passengers
- Fuel Tanks
- 24 gal
- Hull Shape
- Modified Vee