- Individual Registration
- Dealer Registration
- Broker Registration
- Edit My Account
- Change Account Status
- Newsletter Subscription
Where do I register if I am an individual seller or consumer?
To register, click on Register on the bottom of any page. This will take you to the registration form. If you need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the benefits of registration for an individual seller or consumer?
If you want to do more than just browse, conduct research or locate a service in our directories, you'll want to complete our simple registration process. By registering, you will benefit from the following:
- List your own boats for sale on Boats.com.
- Gain access to contact information on sellers of other boats, engines and products.
- Save search criteria in Boat Specs or Boats for Sale.
- Maintain a list of favorite boats, products and engines.
- Receive promotions and discounts (you can also opt-out of this benefit when you register).
- Receive newsletters (option for non-registered users as well).
- Customize your own My Boats.com, a personalized page that puts all your boat listings, news, calendar events, favorite boats, product and engines, etc. - on one page, summarizing only those things that are important to you.
- Manage your account online, including the ability to see number of views (hits) to your listing, listing expiration date and status.
Where do I register if I am a dealer?
To register, click on Register on the bottom of any page, then click on the blue Dealer Registration button or click here to take you directly to the dealer registration page. If you need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
What are the benefits for a dealer?
As a dealer, you have many benefits from registering:
- Expand your business by opening your boat inventory to the online market.
- Share your boat services and dealer information with consumers every time they search our Boat Services database for offerings and zip code.
- Use Boats Central to access the details of your boats listed on the site as well as the services and products your dealership offers.
- List all your pre-owned boats on Boats.com (whether they are affiliated or non-affiliated makes and brands).*
- See how many visits you get per boat listings.*
- Get referrals for new boat models.*
Where do I register if I am a broker?
If you are a broker, you should register with YachtWorld.com. Your boat listings will be shown on Boats.com for free when a consumer does a search on your boat criteria. Click here to register with YachtWorld.com. If you need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I register if I am a broker AND a dealer?
If you are a broker AND a dealer, you can register as a dealer with Boats.com. See the Dealer Registration instructions above.
What are the benefits for a broker?
If you are a broker, you benefit from all the great membership benefits from YachtWorld.com as well as get free boat listings on Boats.com.
When you register with YachtWorld.com, you get the following benefits:
- Get your own Internet presence. YachtWorld.com will build a professional web site for your business.
- Access the largest network of professionals in the boating brokerage industry.
- Manage the effectiveness of your web site through our proprietary tool BoatWizard.
- Forge co-brokerage arrangements by printing other brokers' listings with your own contact details and vice versa.
- Discuss important trade issues that affect your business on our members-only forum, BoatWizard Member Talk.
- Access the Sold Boat Database for the most current market information on all boats sold through BoatWizard.
- Get priority listing in the YachtWorld.com Boating Yellow Pages, which lists thousands of marine related businesses.
- Get connected to buyers of your specific boat model. YachtWorld.com's Personal Boat Shopper emails your new listings to boat buyers who are looking for the model you have for sale.
- Find boats you can add to your inventory from the private For Sale By Owners area, where you can make direct contact with boat owners looking for a broker.
How do I modify my account profile and registration information?
You can easily modify your account profile online. You must first log in to get access to your account information.
- For Individuals: go to My Account on the bottom of each Boats.com page.
- For Dealers: go to Account Information on the left menu bar of Boats.com's Boats Central dealer page.
I want to cancel my account. What do I need to do?
You can cancel your user account by emailing our Customer Support Crew at email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email:
- User name
- Reason for cancellation
Once your account has been canceled, we will email you a confirmation. If you have created boat listings, the status of all of your boat listings will automatically be changed to Removed and you will not be charged for your next billing period. Should you wish to reinstate your account in the future, send us an email with your user name and reason for being re-activated.
Please note, by canceling your account, you will lose all benefits associated with a registered account. (See Registration Benefits above).
My account has been suspended. Whom can I contact?
- User name
- Reason for contesting suspension
I want to re-activate my account. What do I need to do?
If you have been a registered user with Boats.com before and are currently canceled or suspended and wish to be re-instated, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your email:
- User name
- Reason for wishing to be reinstated
How do I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the Boats.com electronic newsletters?
There are two ways for you to sign up to Boats.com's email newsletters
- If you have already registered, you can go to your My Account page and subscribe at the bottom of your profile form.
- If you don't wish to register but still want to get the newsletter, you can go to the Newsletter Subscription page. You will be asked to provide an email address so that we can deliver your email newsletters.