If you're a beginner angler and you want to try flounder fishing ("fluke" fishing, to you northerners), it's time to tune in. In this short video, our boats.com angling expert Lenny Rudow shares three simple tips that will help you catch more flounder.
If you found these tips helpful, don't close out this window just yet. Visit our library of how-to fishing videos, and learn:
- How to use live shrimp for bait
- How to hook a live baitfish
- Tips for gaffing tuna
- How to tuna a swimming plug
- When to use J hooks vs. circle hooks
- How to rig a soft plastic jig
- Tips for "bailing" mahi-mahi
- How to "walk the dog"