Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Philadelphia Navy Yard Admiral's Launch|
|Class||Antique and Classic (Power)|
|Location||Port Henry, New York|
|LOA||39 ft 5 in|
|Length on Deck||39 ft 5 in|
|Max Draft||4 ft|
|Max Bridge Clearance||14 ft 5 in|
|Cabin Headroom||6 ft 2 in|
|Engine Make||Detroit Diesel|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Maximum Speed||9 kn @ 1325 RPM|
|Cruising Speed||8 kn @ 1275 RPM|
|Builder||Philadelphia Navy Yard|
|Fuel Tanks||300 gal (Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||120 gal (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||30 gal (Plastic)|
Own a slice of U.S. History with this very capable live-aboard cruiser. This was built to serve as an admiral's launch aboard the US Aircraft carrier "ANTIETAM" which was permanently retired in 1973.
You should seriously consider this vessel if you are looking for the right boat to live aboard and travel.
Includes inflatable tender w/ 25HP ob on davits.
Service records and owners manuals available.
Shown by appointment.
- Headroom: 6'2" (main cabin)
- Stereo, TV, and speakers
- Aft cabin has a queen bed, Original US Navy Barometer by Friez of Baltimore mounted in aft cabin.
- Forward cabin (salon) has two single berths, Port berth converts to double
- Head: electric head, pressure water, hot & cold water, shower, privacy door
- Galley: Hot & Cold pressure water system, sink, NEW Isotherm refrigerator/freezer (2021) runs on 12v or 110v, Microwave, stainless steel Princess 3-burner stove with full oven (propane)
- US Navy manual windlass
- 45# CQR with chain
- 2nd Danforth style anchor with chain and rode
- 3rd Navy anchor
- Deck wash-down system
- 4 Fenders
- 8 Docklines
- 6 Life jackets
- 1 Life ring
- Swim ladder
- Alliance rigid bottom 10' inflatable with a 25HP outboard and davits
- Canvas for center cockpit and hatches - new in 2017.
- Magma Propane Grill
- Robertson AP1000 autopilot
- Furano radar
- Ritchie Compass
- Depth sounder
- Raytheon Depth / Fish finder Model 1470
- ICOM VHF
- Standard Horizon Handheld VHF
- Cap'n software
- Detroit Diesel model 671 built in 1943.
- Engine rebuilt approximately 1995 at Brown's Diesel in Maryland
- Approximately 1463 Hours on the engine after rebuild
- Fuel consumption is 3 gal/hr @ 1275 rpm
- Battery parallel switch
- 2-8 batteries (4 years)
- Charger - 30amp
- 110 v AC
- Shore power cord
- Nav lights
- Search light
- Volvo Generator - 3 k.w. (fully serviced)
- Air conditioning - 16500 BTU
- Reverse cycle
- Auto Halon Fire control system
- (3) fire extinguishers
- Dual Racor 1000FG Fuel filter(s)
- Fume detector
- Hyanautics Hydraulic wheel steering
- Ships clock
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.