Presented For Sale By:
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||1700|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||1704|
A true classic. 1940's era Chris Craft Constellation cruiser. She is a head turner and cruise ready. Shed kept for most of her life and kept up to standards allowing her new owner to invest minimal time and effort getting her to the next level of restoration.
One of the last of her vintage so don't delay in scheduling a showing!
This two stateroom, two head, galley up layout offers a clean, spacious, flowing interior as well as more than ample living area outside.
Boasting a 360 degree view, the bridge offers both enclosed and open sitting areas, a helm with high seating captains chair and accompanying chair to starboard.
Stepping into the cabin, down through the flybridge door, into the plush salon, you will find a comfortable feel and layout with ample seating. Large windows on three sides create a bright, open, airy feel for entire room.
Forward, past the standing entertainment system, the windows continue through the port side galley and large adjacent, starboard side dinette.
The galley is both practical and functional while the dinette offers comfortable seating, storage underneath and drop down table for an additional twin berth.
Forward and down to the guest quarters, port and starboard outboard single berths with storage drawers below and overhead porthole windows.
The guest head is forwardmost with sink, large storage locker and smaller cubbies, and an electric head.
Back up through the salon, down through a portside companionway you find the aft, master stateroom. Outboard single berths flank a centerline dresser with a large portside bureau.
The master head is forward and starboard, with a sink, counter, electric head and separate shower stall.
- Garmin GPS map 192
- Aquameter 550 Digital Depth Sounder
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Icom IC-M504 VHF
- Benmar Auto Pilot
- Raytheon R21 Raster Scan Radar
- Chris Craft Tachometer X 2
- Chris Craft Engine Gauges X 2
- Shakespeare 499 Antenna
Safety and Additional
- Marine Technologies Safe-T-Alert Gas Vapor Detector
- Kidde Co2 Fire Extinguishing System
- JW Sniffer Model MC 2
- Stowmate PFD X 8
- Boat Hook X 2
- Marineco 50Amp to 30 Amp Splitter X 2
- Three Blade Bronze Prop X 2
Engines & Mechanical
- Chrysler Gas Engines "Original"
Port 1700 Hours, Starboard 1704 Hour
- Generator (Needs Serviced and is not counted as inventory)
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Windshield Wiper X 3
- Chris Craft Shore Power Polarity Indicator Gauge X 2
- Kelvin White Express Compass
- Search Light
- Everlast 12 gal Hot Water Heater
- Marineco 30 Amp Shore Power Inlets X 2
- Princess Three Burner Electric Stove Top With Oven
- Frigidaire Refrigerator/Freezer
- Toastmaster Toaster
- Raritan Electric Head X 2
- Koldwave AC/Heating Unit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.