Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Cutler Beach, Florida|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Beam||11 ft 2 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 1 in|
|Dry Weight||11000 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||170|
|Engine usage (hours)||170|
|Fuel Tanks||300 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||40 gal|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 192 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/208491
Reason for selling is "Not being used".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Bertram Legendary 1961 Sportfish.
The Bertram 31 foot Flybridge model, originally manufactured by Richard Bertram in 1961.
Legend began with this 31' this 1961 Sportfish is hull #116 (of approximately 1,800!) and was meticulously rebuilt from the bilge to the bridge . The Ray Hunt deep-vee hull delivers its famous ride in all seas engineered to provide an exceptionally smooth ride and her timeless lines receive attention in every harbor.
This Bertram fishing boat has plenty of space for all your gear. Powered by twin 315hp Yanmar 6LPA-STP2 engines
Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this great condition Bertram sportfish yacht!.
She is a must see for the Bertram enthusiast!!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Hatteras, and Wellcraft vessels for sale. If you're in the Miami, Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, or Pembroke Pines areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sport fishing yacht options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat is in Great condition and systems are working well, according to her owner. Hull and deck are in good condition and interior looks like new. The fuel tanks have been replaced recently. Newer paint too!
- A/C + Heat (Included)- Cabin Lighting (Included)
- Cabinets (Included)
- Countertops (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Forward Stateroom (Included)
- Head (Included)
- L-shaped Lounge (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Closed Transom (Included)
- Gel Coat (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cover - Helm (Included)
- Fighting Chair (Included)
- Fish Boxes (Included)
- Freshwater Hookup (Included)
- Outriggers (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Raw Water Washdown (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Upper Helm (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Alternator (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Deck Lighting (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Loudspeaker (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Upper Helm Station (Included)
- Water Pump (Included)
- Compass (Azimuth 1000)- Depth Gauge In Dash (Included)
- GPS / Plotter (Garmin 4212)
- Spotlight (Included)
- VHF (Uniden)
- Navigation Lights (Included)