Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Antique and Classic (Power)|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||32 ft 12 in|
|Beam||11 ft 10 in|
A real classic from the Chris Craft line. This 1968 Cavalier is a rare find within Europe and was refitted extensively by her current owner.
Totally rebuilt in 2018 with the latest technologies in both electrical and mechanical services including fully customised windows.
Over €60K worth of material in renovations and thousands of hours spent over the years, all done by the owner. Two full kitchens, Vitrifrigo chest fridge/freezer, electric windlass, new interior, new teak bathing platform, davit hoists, 260W, 12V solar panel, inverter, 220v/12v power, 2 cranking batteries, 4 service batteries and much more!
A large cockpit area with plenty of space for entertaining also provides easy access to the twin Perkins Marine engines.
Enormous forward deck with sunbathing area, including custom Bimini for shade.
This is a nice example of a classic Chris Craft that has been restored to pristine condition with plenty of features found on modern boats.
Viewings are recommended for the boat to be appreciated.
- 12v power system with charging points around the whole boat.
- 260W solar panel charging system with MPPT charge controller.
- 2.5kva inverter supplying 220V power sockets around all the boat.
- 12v chest fridge freezer Vitrifrigo 2 full kitchens (exterior and interior).
- Sofa bed Double bed Single bed Dining area with foldable table Sleeps 5/6
- 500Ah deep cycle battery system for services (lots of power)
- 300Ah cranking battery system
- Perkins 6.3543T Marine engines
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Underwater lights
- Teak bathing platform
- Deck sunbathing area with bimini top
- Tender davits Tender plus 6hp Tohatsu included
- Water tanks 200L
- Diesel tanks 300L
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.