|LOA||27 ft 12 in|
|Max Bridge Clearance||11 ft|
|Engine Model||5.7 MPI Vortec|
|Engine usage (hours)||297|
|Engine Model||5.7 MPI Vortec|
|Engine usage (hours)||292|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 175 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 20 gal|
The boat is in the water in it's covered slip. Boat systems are now winterized.
Selling the boat for less than the cost of two new engines. $26,000 replacement cost. Engines have less than 300 hours on them.
Seabird Flybridge Sportfisherman. She has been the love of our life for many years, with many wonderful memories for our family and our business clients.
Boat has always had an open checkbook repair policy.
Boat has been kept in a covered slip, to protect it from the weather and sun. It has also been hauled from the water each winter, shrinkwrapped, and stored on land. Each spring the running gear and boat bottom are prepped and repainted.
- 2-burner Electric Stove
- AC/DC Refrigerator
- Air Conditioner
- There are cabinets under the stove and sink for additional storage
- Countertop behind Stove and Sink
- Primary: Furuno 10.4 Navigator with Heading Sensor and GPS antenna.
- Secondary: A second older Furuno Navigator as back on the Flybridge with A/B Switch.
- Two Marine F/M Radios - one on the flybridge and one in the main cabin, on an A/B Switch. Flybridge radio is a Standard Horizon AIS F/M Marine radio.
- Marine compasses at both steering stations.
- 16' FM Radio Antenna.
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Two recently installed Perko Raw Water Strainers with Fresh Water Flush Capabilities for both engines. This makes Winterizing engines a breeze.
- Danforth Anchor with chain and a brand new, never used 300' Rode.
- Very large cockpit in aft of boat all on one level (unlike the step down trip hazard deck on a Bertram). We were able to have an extra large cooler for fish as well as several deck chairs and still navigate the cockpit with ease. A teak railing surrounds the entire aft deck providing for exceptional safety. This boat is a Perfect fishing platform.
- Extra Large Steering Rudders make navigation exceptionally easy (unlike the tiny little rudders on a Bertram).
- Front berthing compartment has side and overhead racks for approximately 20 fishing rods.
- Main cabin has overhead rod racks for approximatley 10-12 fishing rods.
2 in the forward sleeping berth and 2 in the main cabin.
Fantastic aft cockpit for entertaining as well as a perfect fishing platform.
- Boat was repowered with Crusader 5.7 MPI Freshwater Cooled Vortec Engines. The current price for two new Crusader engines (bobtail, without transmissions) is $26,000.
- Engines have onboard computer systems. We purchased diagnostic software for the engine computers. The software is installed on a laptop, which will be provided with the sale of the boat. (an approximate value of over $1000).
- Two Velvet Drive Transmissions.
- Two Crusader V-Drives.
- Recent new Crown Head and Lectra-san Sanitation System. Crown Head is an electric head with macerating feature coupled with an Lectra-San Treatment system.
- Shower plumbing in the head.
- Two Full Vessel Operation Stations:
- One in the Main Cabin
- One on the Flybridge
- Hydronic Main Cabin Heater.
- All engine and transmission control cables were upgraded to Teleflex Extreme Cables (Flybridge and Main Cabin). A delight to use.
- Two very nice embroidered Naugahyde Deck Chairs both with fishing rod gimbals.
- 30 Amp Charles Battery Charger
- Bimini Top
- 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
- Huge Rear Cockpit is surrounded with Teak Railing
- Stereo System with Radio and CD Player thoughout boat.
- Maintenance records provided with the Boat.
- Eight "Offshore Style" lifevests, full coverage, in excellent condition.
- Many Cast Stainless Steel rod holders.