Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Grand Rivers, Kentucky|
|Min. Draft||6 ft 6 in|
|Fuel Tanks||4 x 300 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 300 gal|
|Holding Tanks||55 gal|
This 75' X 19' Pluckebaum Custom, 1979 is built like a dream! She is powered by Triple Caterpillar 3208-TA Diesel Engines..Ready to cruise! She has two staterooms, two heads with showers, a full size washer and dryer and even a work shop for the Captain. It is impossible in the space allotted to list even a fraction of the options and amenities this vessel boasts. This girl is going to look brand new! Her exterior has been repainted Spring of 2015 and her bottom is being re-done. Contact us today to schedule an appointment to come view this boat!!!
- LOA: 75 ft. 0 in.
- Beam: 19 ft. 0 in.
- LWL: 67 ft. 0 in.
- Engine 1: Diesel Caterpillar 3208T's (260 HP) 3,907 hours
- Engine 2: Diesel Caterpillar 3208 T's (260 HP) 3,901 hours
- Engine 3: Diesel Caterpillar 3208T's (260 HP) 2,899 hours
- Top Speed: 20 knots
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots
- Fuel: 1,200 Gallons (4 tanks @ 300 gal) 3 Fuel Transfer Pumps
- Fresh Water: 600 Gallons (2 tanks @ 300 gal)
- Holding: 55 Gallons
- Master Stateroom is located forward with King Size Bed and Panasonic 26" TV with integral VHS tape player.
- Master Head has shower and whirlpool tub
- Second Salon/Guest Stateroom is located Aft of the Main Salon
- Second Salon has 32" Mitsubishi Flat Screen HDTV, Glass Dining Table with matching chairs, Pantry (6 shelves), Built In Dresser, and a free standing dresser.
- Equipped with SEA Tel Satellite Tracking Dome and Set Up for Direct TV
- Wired for Wireless Cell Phone Coverage with amplifier and external antenna
- Has a Work Shop under Main Salon housing the following: 30 gallon Hot Water Tank, 120 volt Fresh Water Pump and Bladder Tank, Work Bench with Vise and Storage Shelves, Full Size Washer and Dryer, Tool Chest and Some Tools
- 3 VHF Radios
- Furno 48 Mile Radar
- Garmin Portable GPS at each helm station
- Vetus Bow Thruster (24 volt with 2 8D batteries and charger
- Jensen AM/FM CD Player
- Sitex Auto Pilot with Remote Control
- 2 Carlisle & Finch 3 million CP Spotlights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Exclusions: Any and all items viewed on the vessel that are not on this listing sheet should not be considered as part of the vessels inventory at the time of closing.