|Engine usage (hours)||10|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 600 gal|
Major renovation is 75% complete. Loaded with new equipment and hardware including new genset, rebuilt main engine/gear, new fuel tanks, new battery banks/inverters, new through-hull fittings, Awl-Grip decks and new steering system. Sale includes new A/C and refrigeration units currently on board and ready to be installed. Unforeseen circumstances have rendered current owner unable to complete project. His loss is your gain. Boat is currently in the water in Portsmouth VA and capable of moving on her own power.
- Two stateroom w/offset master berth, single head w/walk in shower.
- Special (original order) walk-in closet in master stateroom.
- Original Krogen paravane stabilizers.
- Lehman 135 six cylinder (professionally rebuilt by Bomac, < 10 hrs).
- Velvet Drive 3:1 gear (professionally rebuilt by Bomac, < 10 hrs).
- New Aquamet shaft, new cutlass bearing
- New raw water strainer
- New muffler and exhaust system hoses
- Stuffing box and prop serviced
- New aluminum fuel tanks (600 gal total, Luther)
- New 2” fills, new vents (relocated to bulwarks)
- New dual Racor 75/500 MAXM (Lehman)
- New Racor 500 MA (genset)
- New AXI FPS SX-R fuel polisher (separate pick-ups, returns)
- New Magnaloy supply and return fuel manifolds
- New Parker FR221 hoses w/field replaceable fittings
- New Northern Lights 9 KW genset (<10 hrs) w/new raw water and exhaust systems
- New Lifeline GPL-L16T (6 batteries, 1200 ah) house bank
- New dual Magnum MS2812 inverter/chargers with BMK and ARC remote panels
- New Charles 12KVA 50 amp Isoboost isolation transformer
- New KEI 270 amp alternator (house bank) (on board, needs installation)
- New Balmar 614 regulator, DuoCharge, Blue Seas remote battery switches (on board, needs installation)
- New 12V and 120/240 V main panels (Bass Products)
- New 12 V pilothouse panel (Bass)
- New 50 and 30 amp Smart plug inlets.
- New bus bars and primary wiring
- New triple bilge pump panel w/ alarms (Bass)
- New Capilano 275 helm pumps
- New Capilano ram
- Rudder box serviced
- New keel/air cooled Frigoboat MS-160R 5.3 cu ft SS refrigerator (on board, needs installation)
- New keel cooled Frigoboat MS-160FZ 3.8 cu ft freezer (on board, needs installation)
- New Climma CWS DC Inverter 50,000 BTU chiller system (on board, needs installation)
- New pilot house fan coil (on board, needs installation)
- New master stateroom fan coil (on board, needs installation)
- New Raritan 240v water heater w/engine loop (engine loop needs to be connected)
- New fresh water pump and accumulator tank.
- New fresh water supply lines
- All through-hulls and seacocks replaced (Groco)
- Teak decks removed, minor core repair, Awlgrip non-skid
- Boat deck railings/fittings removed, potted, minor core repair, Awlgrip non skid
- New aluminum salon windows (Bomon).
- Engine room insulated with Soundown, aluminum perf installed overhead
- Previously peeled and Awlgrip (Osprey)
Needed to complete renovation:
- Complete electrical rewiring/upgrade (80% complete)
- Test electronics, update/replace as needed (autopilot does work!)
- Install A/C system (equipment on board and included with sale)
- Install refrigeration system (equipment on board and included with sale)
- Install windshield wipers (and switches and wiring)
- Install new horn (and switches and wiring)
- Connect LPG valve/switch for stove
- Repair/replace engine gauges and senders to provide correct operation at both stations
- Purchase and install new holding tank and associated plumbing
- Connect windlass to electrical system
- Install shower drain pump (and wiring and switch)
- Refinish exterior bright work
- Fair and paint exterior bulwarks and cabin sides