Presented For Sale By:
|Model||35 Sundeck Trawler|
|Location||Gananoque, Ontario, Canada|
|Beam||12 ft 6 in|
|Max Draft||4 ft|
|Max Bridge Clearance||17 ft|
|Cabin Headroom||6 ft 3 in|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Builder||Oceania Yachts (TAI)|
|Fuel Tanks||230 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||150 gal|
|Holding Tanks||40 gal|
JUSTAHUG is a solidly built and comfortably appointed motoryacht. She is an good example of a cruising motoryacht/trawler that can be an extremely cozy home away from home. Her construction includes a solid fiberglass, semi-displacement hull with a moderate beam, hard chimes and a long prop-protecting keel. The current owners have cruised locally in her for the past couple of years.
She has an enormous fly bridge and sundeck, a large main cabin and a spacious Captain’s stateroom with an island queen bed, vanity and large private head and shower. She is powered by twin Perkins diesel engines that are in very good condition.
JUSTAHUG has upper and lower helm stations and the sundeck has all canvas and vinyl enclosures. You will enjoy the traditional teak interior, which is balanced by stylishly coloured furnishings. Her “galley down” design is unique for this type of trawler. In the traditional V-Berth area, she has a 3-burner propane stove and oven, a full-sized fridge with separate freezer compartment and a roomy dinette for easy dining which can convert to an extra bed when needed. The master stateroom is aft and features a large walkaround island queen aft with private head and shower. A large enclosed sundeck and flybridge provide excellent entertaining areas and there is plenty of space on the bow.
If you are looking for a good live-aboard motoryacht or trawler for a couple, JUSTAHUG may very well be the one. We would strongly encourage you to make an appointment to view her.
- Port & Starboard entry doors to main cabin, with wide walkways on each side and inside
entrance to sun deck. Standing head room 6’3” throughout.
- Aft Master Stateroom: walk around queen bed with new custom mattress (July 2021). Lots of cupboard, hanging closets, cabinets with draws and shelves.
- Master head: ensuite with macerator toilet, round stainless steel sink with long counter and separate large stall shower.
- Forward: Oversized quarter berth, as part of the galley. Ample storage with overhead lighting.
- Salon: Two swivel/reclining chairs, coffee table, cloth covered settee, drop leaf table can be place in the salon. Custom curtains and blinds.
- Galley: Custom galley is down and forward. Full size fridge with freezer. Propane oven with 3 burner stove. Microwave/coffee maker. Double stainless steel sink. 2 20lb propane tanks housed in stainless steel vented enclosures. More than ample storage in cupboards. Well lit and vented.
- Salon Helm: Raymarine electronics, E120 chart plotter, 125 GPS, 4kw – 24nm coloured radar, depth sounder, autopilot Uniden VHF radio, 4” Ritchie compass, engine instruments.
- Upper Helm: Duplicate Raymaine electronics with 16” flat screen display and keyboard. Richie 3 ½ “ compass Uniden VHF radio
- 520 watt solar system
- 1-4D starting battery – 2019
- 6 Deep cycle house batteries (600 amp hrs) – 2017
- Xantrex 2000 inverter/charger
- Link 1000 battery monitor
- Upgraded breaker panel
- Sea Wolf electrical Windlass
- Cruisair Air conditioning/heat 16KBTU
- ESPAR heating system
- Balmar Alternator 150 amp regulator
- 2 isolation switches – 1 emergency cross over switch
- 4 bilge pumps
- Shakespeare 2020 Omni directional TV/FM antenna
- Shore cables
- 12ft AB RIB dinghy with 7.5hp Johnson
- Hinged radar arch for low bridges
- Magma propane BBQ
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with continuous stainless steel hand rail
- Swim platform with step ladder
- Hot and cold shower on swim platform
- Bow area has raw water wash down
- 6 – large fenders 2- balls
- 6 mooring lines
- 24” throw ring
- Man overboard retrieval system
- 5 Fire extinguishers
- Flares, 12 gauge Orion Twin Star
- Hot water tank has heat exchanger through engine and 110v
- Pressure water pump and accumulator
- Seagull water purifier
- 2 SS muffler pots
- Xintex propane/fume detector
- All injectors R &R 2013
- Amcrest set of 4 camera system and DVR
- Excellent canvas enclosures
- Engine room blower
- 23x13 3 blade props
- Weaver davits on swim platform with EZ dingy winch. Outboard motor bracket.
- 45 lbs CQR anchor with 150’ of 3/8 chain. Anchor bridal.
- 35 lbs Danforth with 135’ rope rode.
- Hydraulic steering
- Racor 500 fuel filters. Electric fuel pump
- 2 boat poles
- 4ft dining table with 6 folding chairs with cushions. Two wicker chairs and coffee table
- Fully carpeted sun deck and upper helm
- Many spare parts with a detailed Excel database
Recent upgrades and improvements (2017 to 2021):
- Replaced both starter motors
- Replaced both alternators
- Replaced port fuel tank
- Replaced exhaust hoses
- Replaced bilge pumps
- Replaced starboard engine water pump
- Replaced all batteries
- Installed solar system
- Installed 4 camera system
- Upgrade inverter / charger system
- Installed Link monitor
- Replaced both drive shafts
- Replaced all cutlass bearings
- Replaced all lighting with LED
- Reconditioned all bright work
- Two new propane tanks (2022)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.