Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Southport, North Carolina|
|LOA||65 ft 5 in|
|Min. Draft||5 ft 4 in|
|Dry Weight||102000 lb|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||5 Blade|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||5 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1710 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||460 gal|
|Holding Tanks||60 gal|
Custom! Custom! Beautiful Custom! From her entire salon, galley, and dinette total refit to her fresh professionally applied Awlgrip paint job, this vessel is extremely special and is truly a “must see” for any potential 65’ Hatteras buyer. 1100 hours since engine overhauls. Generators with less than 350 hours. This is a 1988 65’ Hatteras but easily mistaken for a much later model yacht. She has benefited from an extensive interior refit and a flawless exterior paint job in Dec. 2010. This yacht has seldom been fished and spent most of its time cruising at 15 kts. She is exquisite from stem to stern!
Financing Available for East Coast Buyers!
The master stateroom is forward in the bow with a centerline queen and private head and shower to port. Aft to port is a twin berth stateroom with its own private head and shower. To starboard is the third stateroom, featuring cross-over berths. The utility room/pump room is accessed from a door in this stateroom. Aft, up the companionway stairs is a dinette with seating for 6 to starboard and a full custom galley to port. Further aft is the luxuriously appointed salon with a large L-shaped leather sofa and two swivel based occasional chairs, entertainment center and pop-up 43" LCD TV.
Enter the salon through a custom frameless full view salon door. You will find the salon elegantly decorated and completely refit with custom crafted cherry joinery, new headliner/lighting, huge custom L-shaped leather couch with storage, swivel occasional chairs. Overhead custom fluted cherry valences circulate air conditioning throughout the main level. The high end entertainment system begins with a Bose 48 sound system and hard drive CD storage. Multiple outboard amplifiers and a Niles audio channel selector pipe sound throughout interior, cockpit, and fore deck. A 43” Samsung Plasma television on motorized lift emerges from granite counters and comfortably viewable from entire salon. Custom lighting with dimmers
Thickly etched and backlit glass divider visually separates the salon and dining area, while adding a dramatic artistic focal point. The raised Dinette seating is covered in butter soft ultra-leather and the granite dining table sits on beautiful, custom fluted cherry pedestals. A Scottsman wet cube icemaker and refreshment cabinet can be found in this area as well.
The refit Galley is absolutely incredible with more than ample storage. Top of the line amenities include four Sub-Zero refrigerator drawers, two Sub-Zero freezer drawers, four burner cooktop, microwave/convection oven, and dishwasher. Custom pull-out china cabinet, steam bent curved cabinet doors have been built in to accommodate additional storage. Granite counters and a deep under mount sink round out this dream galley.
Redecorated and updated master stateroom features a centerline queen, large hanging locker, ample storage drawers. The entertainment center includes a flat screen television with surround sound. Owners will appreciate the ensuite head with large Jacuzzi tub, upgraded fixtures, freshwater flush Galleymaid head, and teak and holly sole.
Guest Stateroom - Port
This tastefully decorated stateroom incorporates a unique bed arrangement. A track and roller system allows quick conversion from queen bed to a twin arrangement as needed. A flat screen television provides entertainment. There is also a full length hanging locker, storage drawers. The head is ensuite, large shower with seat, freshwater flush Galleymaid head, and teak and holly sole.
Guest Stateroom - Starboard
The starboard stateroom features cross-over berths and its own private head with shower stall. It has a 24" flat screen TV. A door in this stateroom permits access to the pump room.
- Inside the newly appointed enclosed flybridge are:
- (2) Garmin 8622 wide screen HD 22” color displays
- GSD 25 sounder Module “Chirp”
- Simrad AP-25 Autopilot
- AIS 600 Module Class B
- Garmin GXM52 Weather Sensor
- Furuno Nav Net VX-2 Radar and back up GPS C-Map System
- Integrated Sirius Satellite weather and stereo into the Garmin system
- VHF Radio
- Bow Thruster
- Garmin Engine Camera
- Garmin Cockpit Camera
- All systems NMEA 2000 Back bone and installed 2016
- 12V, and 24V DC electrical systems.
- Two fresh gensets, (one Kohler 20 and one Onan 21 kw), with less than 350 hours of operation
- Automatic 40 amp battery charger
- Two 50 amp/120 volt shore cords with cockpit inlets port and starboard
- Battery parallel switch
- The engine room is well maintained.
- two massive 8V396 MTU engines
- twin 20KW Gensets
- oil change system has a 30 gallon reservoir
- custom fan driven exhaust system keeps the engine room comfortable
- Complete engine gauges are installed here
- Halon system
- Start/Stop switches and battery parallel switches located in the engine room.
- Bow pulpit with windlass.
- Davit on bow, 1500lb capacity
The comfort of this enclosed bridge model is incredible. From custom "Crowne International" helm and companion seats to total refitted guest seating, this area shows as new. Refrigerator adjacent to helm. There is a full array of electronics, gauges, engine controls etc. Besides the enclosed flybridge there is of course the aft control station with complete clutch and throttle controls and bow thruster control. A Furuno, FCV-585 Color Video has been installed at the aft helm station in a custom, glassed in enclosure.
This 183 sq. ft. of massive cockpit is handsomely adorned with a custom teak deck and custom teak covering boards just redone. The salon entry steps and flybridge ladder steps are also teak. This is truly one of the most well-appointed cockpits ever. There is an over sided transom fish box and additional fish box under the cockpit sole. The cockpit cabinetry house a front opening refrigerator and freezer, Eskimo Ice Maker, tackle storage, engine room entry, Jenn-Air grill. There is a custom removable sunshade that allows most of the cockpit to be covered and a cockpit flycover to protect all of the luxurious teak surfaces. Custom swim platform.
- V2-10M 48 volt 13hp DC Pro Bow Thruster w/ 3 proportional controls (2015)
- 6 aft underwater lights (2015)
- Awlgrip Paint topsides Dec 2015.
- Generators with less than 500 hours replaced 2010. 20KW and 21.5KW with sound shields
- Both engines serviced by Eduardo Martin at Martin Marine Diesel 250 hours ago. All injectors removed and rebuilt, all belts replaced, and much more with in the last 250 hours. Work done with in the last 1200 hours, turbos, new risers, heat exchanger, cooler inspection and cleaning, hoses, exhaust, belts, raw water pumps, etc.
- Commercial duty rated MTU power, 0.6 horsepower per cubic inch. Highly reliable and long life design. Excellent low end torque for long range cruising. Mostly cruised at an economical 12 to 15 knots. Yacht cruised at a max of 20 knots @1850 rpm
- Hydraulic controls fully serviced 2019
- New Superstor all stainless water heater
- Upgraded/fully serviced air conditioning. Upgraded to Cruisair TurboVap air handlers in Master stateroom, VIP stateroom. Salon AC Replaced 2020, Bunk room AC replaced 2020. 80,000 BTUs. Pilothouse compressors replaced 2015.
- Cockpit Eskimo EI540 Ice Chipper 2019
- Built in Jennair cockpit grill
- Glendenning engine synchronizers
- Custom Miami Cordage 1” gold docklines
- Freshwater flush Galleymaid heads
- 24 volt Galleymaid windlass
- Upgraded plumbing, new Headhunter Mach 5 freshwater pump (2019)
- Spectra 700 gallons per day water maker (2015) w/HRO UV light water purification system, replaced all membranes and filters may 2019
- Sub Zero drawer refrigeration in galley, 4 refrigeration, 2 freezer
- 43” Samsung Plasma TV on Auto lift in salon
- Samsung flatscreen TVs in all staterooms
- Highest quality upgraded interior throughout Granite countertops in salon and dinette
- Crowne International helm and companion chairs
- Teak and holly sole
- Cockpit sunshade
- Cockpit cover Full length removable cockpit shade
- Marquipt low profile 1500 lb hydraulic operation Dinghy Davit (2009) serviced 2019
- 2006 Zodiac Yachtline 420 Dinghy with 170 hours on Yamaha 50 HP 4 stroke, serviced 2021. Tubes replaced 2018
- Scotsman wet cube ice maker in salon
- Enclosed bridge refrigerator
- Custom aluminum bow rail
- Custom recessed exterior deckhouse grab rails
- Custom salon couch with storage
- Thickly etched and back-lit room divider
- Pilothouse pull out watch berth with rod storage
- Salon Swivel chairs, reupholstered
- Thick teak sole in cockpit professionally re-caulked and sanded 2022, steps, ladder stairs and coaming. Excellent condition. Thick Cockpit bolsters redone 2019
- Freshly awlgripped battery boxes
- 30 gallon oil storage tank (factory option) with dockside fill
- 3 stage engine block heaters (1500W, 3000W, 4500W)
- Custom full view salon door with see through and solid snap on covers
- Carpet Runners
- 5 blade nibral props
- Recent bottom job and zincs (2019)
- 6 person life raft (Certified May 2016)
- McMurdo Precision 406 auto deploy EPIRB 2016
- Halon System serviced (May 2016)
- Lock Box/Safe in Master stateroom closet
- 5 Fly bridge aft rail welded rocket launchers
- Lube Oil transfer system
- Fuel transfer system
- Hart Systems Tank Tender
- ACR Remote spotlight
- Cockpit refrigerator and freezer
- Cockpit bait and prep tackle center
- Whirlpool Big Twins Washer and Dryer set (serviced 2020)
- 2015 spent 100k plus, going through and bringing everything up to par
- 2016 spent 110k continuing the upgrades and services
- Fresh bottom paint and zinc done in June 2022
- Boat hull fully wrapped in October 2019
- Fuel tanks polished in May 2022
- Both Generators 100% serviced February 2021
- Main Engines tuned and gone through February 2021
- Replaced 4 of the Batteries December 2020
- Replaced all TV's with Smart TV's 2020
- New battery charger December 2020
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.