|Max Bridge Clearance||20 ft|
|Engine Model||350 Mag|
|Engine usage (hours)||120|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 150 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 250 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 250 gal|
Originally a 1993 year built houseboat that has been completely restored in 2017. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms. A list of replacements are below:
- New Mercruiser engine replacement in 2018. Less than 200 hours
- Westerbeke generator has been completely rebuilt and is as good as new. Rebuilt in fall of 2018
- Interior was gutted in 2017 and the following items were installed:
- Water resistant Fortress Rigid Core Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring was installed throughout the boat
- Entertainment center and 65" Smart TV
- Quartz counter-tops throughout the kitchen
- Granite counter-tops throughout bathrooms and vanities
- All new furniture throughout
- New stainless steel appliances (Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Sink and Faucet, & Dishwasher)
- 3 Air Conditioning/Heating mini-split systems to keep the boat cool even during the peak of the summer heat.
- The boat is also equipped with a HVAC system. Therefore, there are a total of 4 heating and cooling systems on the boat. This boat will adjust to your desired temperature at a rapid speed.
- New upper and Lower Helms
- Battery recharging and monitoring system
This boat is completely restored and is in incredible shape. The boat is fully functional and running. Please look at the photos to see all the features and upgrades.. there are too many to list.
Please contact Chase @ 512-426-3270 for offers