Presented For Sale By:
|Model||3650 Aft Cabin Motoryacht|
|Location||Saint Joseph, Michigan|
|LOA||40 ft 10 in|
|Length at Water Line||36 ft 2 in|
|Beam||13 ft 8 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 2 in|
|Dry Weight||19400 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||15 ft 8 in|
|Engine Model||454 EFI|
|Engine usage (hours)||393|
|Engine Model||454 EFI|
|Engine usage (hours)||397|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 150 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 70 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 54 gal|
"Last Call" -- nicely maintained ... lightly boated ... indoor heated storage each winter ... and always fresh water. This motoryacht combined Cruisers' more contemporary styling with a very spacious aft cabin design, plus deluxe appointments for a very luxurious feel. Powered by a pair of Fuel-Injected Crusader 454’s with less than 400 engine hours.
Ample cabin accommodations include two very private staterooms, each with comfortable double berths including an island berth in the master aft stateroom. The master stateroom also includes a private head -- with tub/shower.
The main salon was designed to maximize space ... with a cathedral ceiling and minimal partitions. The galley and dinette are separated from the salon seating level by just one step ... creating a very open, bright, comfortable atmosphere. The aft deck is a nice extension of your living area -- fully sheltered and enclosed -- with wicker furnishings included in the sale.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Aft Deck Hardtop with Screened Enclosure
- B and G T12 Touch Screen Display with Broadband Radar and Plotter
- B and G T7 Touch Screen Display with Depth Sounder Module
- Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat, 2 Units
- Updated Exterior Floor Covering with Deck Furnishings Included
- Lewmar Windlass
- Newer Vitrifrigo Dual Volt Refrigerator
and much more!
Exterior and Interior Accommodations
The 3650 can be boarded port or starboard, with a very slight step changing levels to reach the aft deck. The aft deck is completely sheltered by a fiberglass hardtop, with fiberglass dodger and clear isinglass enclosure with screens. New floor covering, nicely coordinated with the wicker deck furnishings, plus a wet bar with icemaker add to your exterior luxuries.
A molded staircase descends to the large swim platform, for easy line handling, dockside boarding or bringing your swimmers back aboard. Another integrated staircase leads from the aft deck, just three short steps up to the impressive command bridge.
The helm console and captain's seat are offset to starboard, flanked to port by a large extended L-lounge. The well-designed helm station offers easy reach to all controls and electronics, as well as excellent visibility fore and aft. A bimini top and enclosure provide all-weather protection.
Cabin entry is from the aft deck, via a sliding door.
The plush salon features an L-shaped sofa to port, with built-in storage below. Privacy is provided by blinds for salon windows and an exterior windshield cover.
The dinette is forward and just one step down from the salon, to the starboard side, and will convert to sleep two. Opposite the dinette and one step down, is a fully-equipped galley, complete with hardwood floor, full-size refrigerator/freezer (Newer stainless Vitrifrigo) and abundant countertop & cabinet storage.
The guest stateroom is fully forward, with a double, offset berth, with pillows and coordinated bedcovers. Appointments include a locker, nightstand, overhead hatch w/ screen and side portholes w/ screens.
The forward (day) head includes toilet, vanity & convenience shower.
The luxurious master suite is aft and features the comforts expected aboard a motoryacht of this stature. The tapered, offset double berth is offset to starboard.
The suite features a large hanging locker, twin portholes w/ screens, recessed lighting, nightstand and an ensuite head complete with tub-shower, toilet & vanity.
Cruisers' decor and appointments are plush and comfortable. Rich carpeting and upholstery, light finishes, large window areas and attractive fixtures combine with an excellent floorplan to make the 3650 a superior design.
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2 - UNITS
- AFT DECK FURNISHINGS
- POLAROID FLAT SCREEN TELEVISIONS, SALON and MASTER STATEROOM
- CLARION AM-FM-CD W/ HELM REMOTE
- CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM
Galley, Head and Systems
- 2 - BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE
- GREYSTONE CAROUSEL CONVECTION MICROWAVE OVEN
- CIRCULAR STAINLESS STEEL GALLEY SINK WITH COVERING BOARD
- NEWER VITRIFRIGO STAINLESS STEEL DUAL VOLT REFRIGERATOR W/ FREEZER
- U-LINE ICEMAKER (AFT DECK)
- HOT WATER SYSTEM
- WATER TANK LEVEL MONITOR
- PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM
- SHORE WATER INLET
- ELECTRIC-FLUSH HEADS FORE & AFT W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK
- HOLDING TANK LEVEL MONITOR
- CONVENIENCE SHOWER, FORWARD HEAD
- SHOWER W/ TUB, AFT HEAD
- SWIMMERS' SHOWER, TRANSOM
Electronics and Accessories
- ICOM VHF RADIO
- B and G T12 TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY, WITH PLOTTER AND BROADBAND RADAR
- B and G T7 TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY WITH DEPTHSOUNDER
- PLASTIMO COMPASS
- ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER GAUGE
- REMOTE SPOTLIGHT
- TRIM TABS
- TILT WHEEL
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS
- BATTERY CHARGER
- 4 - BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES
Deck, Mooring Gear and Additional Equipment
- FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED SWIM PLATFORM
- EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER
- ANCHOR LOCKER and ANCHOR ROLLER
- LEWMAR WINDLASS
- ANCHOR W/ CHAIN and LINE
- FENDER RACK AND FENDERS, DOCK LINES, RING BUOY, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, HALON FIRE EXTINGUISHER SYSTEM
- NEW AFT DECK and BRIDGE FLOOR COVERING
- BIMINI TOP W/ ENCLOSURE
- AFT DECK HARDTOP W/ RADAR ARCH
- AFT DECK SIDE CURTAINS W/ SCREENS
- BRIDGE COVER
- FUEL SHUT-OFF SYSTEM
- SEAWATER STRAINERS
- ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
Important Additional Notes
"Last Call" is a low-time fresh-water Lake Michigan Boat and has been very well maintained.
- OIL and FILTERS '22
- TUNE-UP '21
- FRESH BOTTOM PAINT '21
- BUFF and WAX PRIOR TO EACH SEASON
Dinghy and Davit shown in photos are Excluded from the sale.
"Last Call" is not equipped with a generator.
Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.