Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||League City, Texas|
|Beam||15 ft 4 in|
|Engine usage (hours)||463|
|Engine usage (hours)||463|
|Fuel Tanks||800 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||200 gal|
|Holding Tanks||100 gal|
This Carver 53 Voyager is stunning with a customized interior décor and only 470 hours on the legendary and bulletproof Cummins 450C engines. She is barely broken in and has been kept in pristine condition inside and out. Large well-appointed interior designed for entertaining and accommodating multiple guests for extended luxurious exploration on the High Seas or the inland Coastal Cruising grounds. Full Beam Master with separate Private Shower and full size Bathtub. Diesel Power, large tankage, dependability and the range to ensure your experiences on her will be unlimited and unforgettable.
- Curved Sliding Entry Door from Cockpit
- L-Shaped Ultra Leather Settee with Two Recliners
- Hi-Lo Teak Table
- Hardwood Soles and Custom Rugs adorn bar stools and breakfast nook
- 42” Flat Screen TV
- Summit Stainless Steel Drawer Style Refrigerator/Freezers
- GE Compactall Trash Compactor
- Sharp Carousel Convection Oven/Microwave
- Space Maker Built In Coffee Maker
- Princess Three Burner Electric Flat Top Stove
- Dual Sinks with H/C Pressure
- Corian Countertops
- Hardwood Floor
- Numerous Storage Lockers and Cabinets with Cherry Wood Finish
- Central vacuum System
- Full Beam master with Modified Queen Berth Athwart ship
- Duel Nightstands with Reading Lights
- Chest of drawers
- Cedar Lined Hanging Closets with Auto Lighting
- Built In Washer and Dryer
- AC/Heat Thermostat
- Central vacuum system
- Full Size Private Bathtub and Private Shower with Dual Glass Privacy Doors
- Vacu-flush Toilet
Guest Stateroom 1
- Full Size Modified Queen Island Berth with storage drawers built in
- Cedar–Lined hanging closets with auto lighting
- Built in TV
- Opening port lights
- Adjacent Head with Vacu–Flush Toilet and separate shower stall
- AC/Heat Thermostat
Guest Stateroom 2
- Twin Bunks
- Storage Lockers
- Opening Port Lights
- Reading Lamps
- Vacu–Flush Toilet with separate shower
- Command Center Style Helm Station with Centerline Captains Chair
- Joystick Control Thruster
- Engine synchronizer
- Engine Idle control
- Tilt/Hydraulic Steering
- Power Commander Integrated throttle shift
- Trim Tabs
- Remote spotlight
- Windless remote anchor control
- Windshield wiper In Pilothouse
- Windshield Defrost in Pilothouse
- AC/Heat Thermostat in Pilothouse
- Direct access to Flybridge from Pilot House.
- Wet bar, refrigerator/freezer
- (2) Ritchie compasses
- Raytheon Ray 220 VHF radio/hailer
- ICOM M504 VHF radio
- Furuno touch screen GPS, chart plotter and radar system
- Raytheon chart pilot with remote control unit
- Raytheon L760 fish finder/depth sounder
- A/C POWER- 100 amps of 125/ 250 volts which enters by way of approved receptacles and Cablemaster retraction system.
- OVER LOAD PROTECTION- Master breakers at load panel. DISTRIBUTION- Trip free breaker equipped panel.
- GROUNDING- Dock side, standard arrangement. POWER CORD- One 100 amp 125/250v cord
- DIRECT CURRENT- Is 12 volts and 24v which is provided by engine driven generator and ships converters.
- DIRECT CURRENT DISTRIBUTION IS THROUGH- Trip free Breaker and fuse equipped load panels.
- BATTERY DISCONNECT SWITCH- Total of (6) approved switches.
- BATTERIES- (4) 8D lead acid engine start and house units, located in the engine room within approved containment.
- One SRM 31 12v generator start battery Four S-31 lead acid bow thrusterbatteries
- BATTERY CHARGERS- One Charles 12v 20 amp charger. One Charles 24v 20 amp charger
- TYPE ENGINE- Twin Cummins turbo diesel engines Port engine SN-45857987 Stb SN-45857991
- PORT ENGINEHOURS-468 STB ENGINE HRS-463
- GEAR- ZF Marine hydraulic gears with 2.9:1 reduction
- PACKING GLANDS- Two water cooled dripless shaft seals are secure and not leaking.
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING EQUIP- Fireboy model MA2-1275 halon system in the compartment.
- ENGINE BEDS AND MOUNTS- Stock mounts on fiberglass beds.
- FUEL FILTERING- Primaries: (P&S) Racor 900MA filters Secondary: (P&S) Stock twin spin off
- LUBE OIL FILTERING- (P&S) Stock twist off filters.
- VENTILATION TO ENGINE COMPARTMENT- 12v blowers tested positive and ducting is in satisfactory compliance with A.B.Y.C. standards.
- Overall condition. Compartment is well maintained with good access to engines and related equipment
- (4) Cruisair Air digital AC systems
- (2) Vacu flush marine heads
- One 110v 20 gal hot water heater
- Charles 20 amp 12v battery charger
- Charles 20 amp 24v battery charger
- (2) Sealand waste discharge pumps
- Shurflo 12v pressure water pump
- Princess (3) burner 110v electric stove top
- Summit 110v refrigerator
- Summit 110v freezer
- Bennett 12v trim tabs
- Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Twin Disc engine controls
- Maxwell 2200 12v anchor windlass
- Marquipt aluminum dingy davit with electric winch
- Volvo Penta 12v bow thruster
- TNT 24v hydraulic swim platform lift system
- Mini blinds on salon windows
- Malbar P16 110v washer
- Malbar TD600 110v dryer
- Harmon Kardon 110v stereo receiver
- Harmon Kardon DVD player
- Sony 42" LCD TV
- Sony 28" LCD TV
- Canvas flybridge bimini top and full enclosure
- Sharp convection microwave oven
- Custom bedding
- Clarion 12v satellite stereo system
- One 12v deck wash down system
- Shore water system
AC Generating Equipment
- TYPE- Kohler/ Yanmar 13.5 kw diesel gen set with sound shield. MODEL-13.5CCOZ
- FUEL FILTERING- Racor and stock spin off elements
- LUBE OIL FILTERING- Twist off filter.
- COOLING SYSTEM- Fresh water heat exchange system
- RAW WATER INTAKE- Bronze ball valve with strainer.
- EXHAUST- Raw water with approved hose and aqualiftmuffler.
- A/C AND HEATING- (4) 110v Marine air conditioning units servicing the upper and lower cabins using one 110v heavy duty raw water pump, one bronze strainer and ball valve and approved hose.
- Hot/cold pressure water system using one 12v pressure water pump, one 20 gallon hot water tank and approved hose, PVC tubing and clamps.
- RAILINGS & SAFETY CABLES- S.S. bow and side deck railing and S.S. hand rails
- MOORING CLEATS- Total of (8) S.S. cleats located at port & starboard bow, amidships and stern
- GENERAL CONDITION OF DECK &SUPER STRUCTURE SURFACE-Original gel-coat, in above average condition throughout
- ANCHOR DEPLOYMENT GEAR-Fiberglass bow platform, one S.S. anchor shoot, one rubber roller, and (1) 12v anchor windlass.
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS; (1) Halon and three dry chemical units
- BILGE PUMPS- (3) 12 volt submersible pumps with float switches GROUND TACKLE - One 65# S.S. Mantas plow anchor with chain
- WINDLASS- One 12v Maxwell unit with chain gypsy SIGNAL EQUIPMENT - Horn- 12v dual trumpet horn
- 2009 Hard Rib Dingy HIN-XDCAAGA1E909
- Yamaha F40LA 40hp outboard motor SN- 1025323
- Jet Ski on aft flybridge deck
- All personal items including fenders, lines and lifejackets
- Coastal Zodiac aux life raft located above the helm station console
Extreme Wakeover is a very well cared for Classy Luxurious Yacht with low hours a timeless design and a wonderful accommodating layout .The Master Stateroom head is a rare find to have Double Glass doors and a full size bath Tub reminiscent of a Yacht much larger in size. She is in above extra clean condition and ready for a new owner to start enjoying!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.