Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|LOA||43 ft 4 in|
|Beam||13 ft 12 in|
|Max Draft||4 ft 2 in|
|Min. Draft||4 ft 2 in|
|Dry Weight||28000 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||12 ft|
|Engine Model||6BTA 5.9M3|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||2450|
|Maximum Speed||15 kn|
|Cruising Speed||10 kn|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 400 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 270 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 40 gal|
|Not for sale to US residents while in US Waters||Yes|
The Elling E3 is unique in style, layout, design and performance. Designed by Mulder and Freikov, the famous Neptunus yard used their extensive experience and know-how to complete this one of a kind motor yacht. Also a lot of research was done to incorporate the wants & wishes from the prospective buyers. As a lot of them were built, it shows how successful and demanded they are. The Elling E3 Ultimate is a safe, seaworthy and comfortable motor yacht suitable for offshore and cruising the EU canals (including France!). You will find her very inviting for longer stays onboard.
ELLING E3 EXECUTIVE
Model. Elling E3 Executive
Rating. CE Category A- Ocean
Builder. Neptune Marine, Netherlands
Located. Turkey Hull. Hand-laid GRP using woven rovings and chopped strand mat with Integral stiffening via bonded-in mouldings via foam frames, plywood
Bulkheads. Reinforced by Twaron' Kewlar. The hull sprayed with a dark Awlgrip paint.
Dimensions. LOA. 43'-4", Beam 14' Draft 4'-2" Bridge Clearance 12' ( with a push button el electro hydraulic lowering radar arch)
Gross Displacement 36,000 Lbs.
Engine Cummins 370 HP single Diesel, 3000 RPM, model 6BTA 5.9M3. Engine Hours 2445.
Fuel consumption; 1400 RPM 7 knots 3 gallons/ hour, 2000 RPM 10 knots, 8 gallons/hour, 3000 RPM 15 knots 22 gallons/ hour.
Double Racor Filters.
Drive. Aqua-drive pressure bearing system, Twin disk transmission, 2" SS shaft,26" five blade NIbral propeller. 8 HP bow thruster.
Steering. Hydraulic system with freely suspended SS rudder.
Generator. 8 KW Onan diesel in sound shield. Model MDKWB-4490195E, 498 hours.
Tankage. 400 gallons steel diesel tank(cleaned 2013), 270 gallons polypropylene fresh
Water tank with 24 v pumps and actuator tank, 40 gallons polypropylene
Holding tank with macerator pump.
Mechanical. Webasto 32,000 BTU A/C and reverse cycle chiller( replaced 2013) with five fan-coils air handlers. Mechanical ventilation at full head and Engine room. 12 gallons electric water heater.
Electrical 250 V/50 A shore power/phone/cable fittings on transom. 24 V DC system.
Several 110 and 240 V sockets. Mastervolt multi tap transformer with 120-220-240 V output and adjustable input, 45-65 Hz input frequency range.
(System works in Europe without any modification, 16A-32A/220V shore Power adapters included).8 each 12 V Advanced AGM house Batteries connected serial and parallel For 500 Amp/h 24 V output with Xantrex battery monitoring system (all installed 2013). 3 each 12 V starter and bow truster batteries. Mastervolt Battery charger and 110 V/ 1500 W inverter. Main electric panel is GFI Protected with transform. Halogen and LED lights with dimmers at pilot house, salon, galley and Owners cabin. Bed reading lights, read deck and LED navigation Lights. Water/fire alarm.
Electronics. Simrad IS 15 compass, speed-water temp.&depth data unit. Simrad VHF RD 68, fog, horn and hailer. Raymarine VHF. Simrad digital NSS 12 chart Plotter and Broadband 4G Radar(installed 2013). Simrad Robertson AP20
Auto pilot. Garmin 3205 chart plotter with sounder and Ritche analog Compass backup.
Both chart plotters include map of all US waters.
Digital Glomex TV antenna (2013) Panasonic 22" TV and DVD. Build in Panasonic radio and CD player.
Deck. 1 1/4" diameter SS railing all around with spray guard at stern. Teak swim Platform with swim ladder, cleat and gangway socket. Teak aft steps.
Electric windlass with 45 lbs. Delta anchor/150' chain. Integrated seat and sun pad at foredeck. Hot/cold water shower at swim platform. Life raft and Utility closet. Rear deck seat. Go light search light with remote control.
Lazarette directly accessible from swim platform. Six heavy duty SS cleats.
Pilot House. Water tight aluminum tinted double glazed glazing. Pneumatic leather helm seat. Cherry/SS steering wheel, crescent shape settee with cherry folding
Table. Chart tray cherry book case, electric closet, holly/cherry flooring. Electric operated convertible top with pneumatic seal and lowering radar Arch. Three wipers with interval switch and LED indicator panel.
Saloon. Crescent shape settee with cherry table and two ottomans, two chairs with Study/ TV cabinet. High gloss cherry cabinets and paneling with vinyl
Ceiling/wall covering. Four port holes and two windows. Carpet f looring.
Front Stateroom. V berth with high gloss finished cherry storage cabinets, coat closet and open shelving. Two port holes, large tinted ceiling escape hatch. Carpet Flooring.
Starboard cabin. High gloss cherry paneling, single berth with storage and counter top with sink below. Toilet with hand pump. Holly/cherry floor. One port hole.
Head. Separate shower with glass door (heavy duty shower pump 2013)
Corian vanity top/sink with grohe fixtures and SS accessories. Electric toilet. Ceramic floor (2013).
Galley. High gloss finish cherry cabinets with Corian tops and double SS sink.
Bosch four burner cooktop, three speed exhaust fan, quiet SS dishwasher
Sharp microwave/convection Owen, paneled refrigerator/freezer. Ventless Washer and dryer. Wine cellar storage, port hole, holly/cherry flooring.
Aft stateroom. Queen sized bed, high gloss finished cherry cabinets, coat closet with mirror. Port hole and large tinted escape hatch overlooking to swim platform.
MAINTENANCE COMPLETED SINCE 2013 in the US and Turkey
-1500 hours service for engine, including rebuilding heat exchanger after cooler and turbo.
- service diesel tank. Tank emptied, cleaned and refilled, all water accumulation has been removed from the tank, filters etc.
-500 hours service for generator
- webasto chiller (32,000 btu) and control unit replaced. Raw water and chilled water pump replaced. All chilled water pipes has been insulated further.
- shaft has been inspected, small amount of corrosion observed. All shaft and cutlass bearing replaced.
- transmission serviced, pressure test has been done to the cooling system to make sure no leaks.
- leaking hoses between engine cooling and hot water heater replaced.
- rudder hydraulic system serviced, rudder paint striped for inspection than re painted.
- all bilge pumps has been serviced, some previous wiring issues has been corrected, bilge cleaned.
- house batteries replaced with advanced batteries with 1006 amp/ h capacity( 503 amp/h under 24 V). New battery monitoring system installed.
- all zincs (engine cooling, hull, shaft, bow truster) replaced. Spares provided.
- Mastervolt battery charger serviced.
- hot water heater element replaced
- shower pump replaced.
- smoke detector replaced.
- cabin halogen light bulbs replaced with led bulbs.
- all navigation light bulbs replaced with led light bulbs.
- analog TV antenna replaced with digital antenna and new amplifier installed.
- lazerette entrance door gas shocks and gasket replaced.
- new dinghy cleat installed at swim platform
- new gangway gudgeon installed.
- new swim step ladder installed.
- new anchor chafe guard installed.
- swim platform shower cut off valves replaced.
- starboard head serviced, sink faucet replaced
- upper hull gel coat repairs and wax done
- Alwgrip blue hull cleaned and waxed
- new digital Simrad NSS 12 chart plotter with upgraded Navionics Whole USA maps and 4G radar installed.
- carpet replaced
- head floor replaced with ceramic tile
- head and cabin shelves additional hardware installed
- new storm anchor provided
2014 service at Anglers Avenue Marine Center Ft. Lauderdale
- House and start batteries replaced.
- New Bottom paint applied.
- Blue Hull Alwgrip paint renewed.
- Pegasus is shipped to Cyprus then sailed on its own hull to Kaenturk Marina, Turkey.
- Pegasus has been travelling across Aegean Sea and kept in different marinas. She had been serviced regularly. Currently she is moored near the city of Datca Turkey.
Please contact listing broker Antonio Belli for showing, +1 866 607 5393 or direct +1 571 426 2705.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.