Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||41 ft 7 in|
|Length at Water Line||40 ft 4 in|
|Min. Draft||2 ft 11 in|
Meet SOLAR MIST the diverse and incredible Fairline Targa 40 finished in rare Fairline White. Her cockpit and saloon area can cater for up to 12 guests comfortably when entertaining friends and family. She is powered by the ever amazing and solid KAD300s that have covered minimal hours since her launch in 2002. She is not to be missed by anyone who is interested.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate).
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP white hull.
- Teak laid cockpit and bathing platform.
- Hull polished 2020.
- Deck polished 2020.
- Rudders polished 2020.
- Props polished 2020.
- Antifouled 2020.
- New anodes 2020.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Twin Volvo KAD300 diesel engines.
- 6-cylinder turbocharged.
- ZF 305-2A gearboxes.
Maintenance & Performance:
- 1057 hours circa 2021.
- Engine last serviced 2021.
- Cruising speed – 30 knots.
- Maximum speed – 36 knots.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – 45 LPH.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed props on Stern drives.
- Bowthruster controlled at helm.
- Bowthruster anodes replaced 2020.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Trim tabs.
- Control box for trim tabs.
- 240v/12v circuits protected by circuit breakers.
- 240v power points throughout yacht from shore power or generator.
- 4 x batteries.
- 240v shore power supply.
- Battery charger with a 50 AMP to domestic batteries with trickle charger for engine-start batteries.
- Leakage check system.
- Shore power electrical system - 220 V charger, alternator, service batteries.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Calorifier hot water system.
- Immersion heater (1Kw / 240V).
- Seacocks serviced.
- Element replaced for hot water tank.
- Pressurised water system.
- 2 x Whale gulper bilge pumps.
- 2 x electric bilge pumps.
- 2 x Fuel tanks (746L) with filling points to port & starboard.
- 1 x Water fresh water tank (300L).
- 1 x Holding tank (250L).
- 1x Calorifier hot water system (27L).
- Raymarine autopilot.
- Garmin plotter.
- Converter box.
- Danforth compass.
- Raymarine tridata.
- Raymarine 240E DSC VHF.
- Wood trim made for galley.
- Blue worktops and white effects.
- Double sink.
- Full height Isotherm fridge.
- Twin plate Halogen hob.
- Manual heads forward and aft.
- Hot pressurised separate showers forward.
- Accesses to forward day heads in Saloon.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher heating system in forward and aft cabins.
- Eberspacher heating system in saloon.
- Second heating system in cockpit.
- TV in saloon DVD player and audio system.
- Surround sound HiFi sound system in Saloon.
- Audio sound system in cockpit.
- Cockpit griddle.
- Cockpit wet bar.
- Cockpit fridge.
- Spot lights throughout cabins and saloon area.
- Spot LED lights in heads compartment.
- Step lighting.
- Cockpit arch lights.
- Deck spot lights throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 x berths in 2 cabins & Saloon.
- Central double berth in forward cabin with a memory foam sprung mattress.
- Guest cabin amidships with twin berths accompanied with its own sink.
- Cherry woodwork can be found throughout.
- Saloon seating and dining area can be found to Port. Dining table was polished and re-vanished in 2019.
- Cream leather upholstery.
- Saloon seating area that converts into a double berth.
- Cherry wood trim in galley.
- Blue worktops in the galley.
- Isotherm fridge.
- Twin plate hob and combination micro/oven.
- Heating systems in both cabins and saloon.
- Hull windows throughout.
- All deck hatches and hull windows have been re-sealed.
- Forward double cabin en-suite heads compartment.
- Galley to Starboard.
- C shaped seating area with dining table to Port.
- Guest twin cabin amidships.
- Cockpit fridge.
- New Warps and fenders 2021.
- Fire extinguishers auto and hand held.
- Drinks holders.
- Glove lockers.
- Chart table.
- Reading lights.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar Delta anchor.
- Stainless steel chain.
- Electric windlass.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Blue all around canvas in cockpit.
- White with blue piping upholstery throughout in cockpit.
- Blue and white stripe aft sun pad cushions for garage.
- Cover for windscreen and windows in blue.
- Fire extinguishers throughout the engine room.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.