Presented For Sale By:
|Beam||10 ft 5 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 9 in|
|Dry Weight||8735 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||225 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||74 gal (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||11 gal (Plastic)|
A popular boat for many years, the Wellcraft 290 Coastal is a versatile offshore express whose wide 10'5" beam allows for a large cockpit and very spacious cabin accommodations. Dual-purpose boats like this have long been popular with active families who like to mix fishing with entertaining and cruising.
Built on a solid fiberglass hull, the wide-open interior of the 290 Coastal sleeps six and features a convertible dinette/V-berth forward (Note that the V-berth backrests swing up to form two pilot berths.) A full-service galley with refrigerator, single burner stove, and microwave. A roomy head/shower compartment, and a mid cabin lounge that converts into a double berth.
In the cockpit, a standup 42-gallon live well is aft of the helm seat and a pair of insulated fish boxes are located just forward of the transom. Additional features include a fiberglass hardtop with rod holders, transom door, folding transom seat, bait prep center with sink, fresh/raw-water washdowns, cockpit bolsters, trim tabs, dive ladder, cockpit rod storage, molded bow pulpit, and a walk-thru windshield.
- Cruise Aire SMX II air/heat
- Kenyon single burner electric/alcohol stove
- H/C pressure water
- Norcold refrigerator freezer
- Arrigo microwave
- Vacuflush head
- Clarion stereo w/ 6 cd changer
- Dinette converts to double berth
- Mid cabin double berth
Twin 2002 Evinrude FICHT 225s . Engines were completely overhauled at 800 hours and have had regular seasonal maintenance. Hours are primarily trolling.
Fuel lines replaced in 2017 from the fuel tank to the engines.
Please note – these are the Bombardier FICHTs, not the original Bombardiers.
- Garmin GPSmap 7610xsv touch screen chart plotter with dual transponders (side scan and down scan)
- Garmin 320C color fishfinder/depth
- Furuno 36-mile open array radar
- Icom IC M 402 VHF
- Danforth Constellation compass
- Glo Max TV antenna
Deck and Hull
- Factory hardtop
- Complete canvas helm enclosure
- Maxwell electric windlass
- Danforth Type anchor with ample rode
- Guest remote spotlight on bow
- Led cockpit spotlight
- 15 foot Taco outriggers
- 42 Gallon live bait well
- Bait prep center with running water
- Transom door
- Folding transom seat
- Fresh/salt washdowns
- Cockpit bolsters
- Dive ladder
- Walk thru windshield
- Bennet trim tabs
- Complete marine 12 V system with circuit breaker panel
- Dedicated engine start batteries. 1 house battery
- Battery charger
- 110AV shore power system with dockside electrical cable
- New outside cushions and canvas in 2019
- New LED running lights and cockpit floodlight 2020,
- Bottom redone September 2020
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.